Sequel: Vegas
Status: Sequel- Vegas- Up Now

Shameless

Chapter 11:

“Fucking shit.” I muttered as I looked down at my converse and pretended to be interested in my shoe laces as Alex was dealing with Jeremy.

“I’m appalled,” Jeremy exclaimed looking at me. I looked up and saw Alex glaring at the “proper” boy standing in front of us. This was getting too much.

“I’m sorry, Jeremy. Did anyone ask for your opinion?” I stood up and asked standing beside my brother.

“Listen dude, leave my sister alone,” Alex growled.

“I’m just saying that this is how young ladies shouldn’t act,” Jeremy fixed his shirt.

“And I’m just saying that you need to stop dictating what I do,” I replied as I packed up my things and stormed down the hallway.

“Molly! Wait for meeeee!!!” I heard Jack yell and heard him running down after me.

Great. That’s all I need- a hyper skunk guy to add to all this new school drama.

“What is is Jack?” I turned to look at him.

“Jeremy’s a dick. Just ignore him.” he shrugged.

“No thank you. I’m leaving.” I stated and walked down the hallway.

“But you just started school. You can’t just leave. Alex will be disappointed.” he continued on.

“Fuck what people think!” I yelled back and ran straight into someone. I looked up.

“Well, well, well…. Miss Gaskarth. I didn’t think that you’d be a person to end up in my office on the first day of school. More like your brother and his weirdly coloured haired friend would be in here. Never thought to see you.”

Fuck. Just my luck. I fucking ran into the principal and now everyone’s gonna kill me. Maybe not dad but mom and her “proper” friends. I followed the man into his office.

“Please do sit down,” he indicated to an empty chair in front of a paper filled desk.

I was in deep shit. The principal droned on about rules and how we shouldn’t swear and I didn’t pay attention at all.

“Do I make myself clear Miss Gaskarth?” he asked finally. I nodded quickly and left.