Sequel: Vegas
Status: Sequel- Vegas- Up Now

Shameless

Chapter 13:

“Didn’t I just see you here?” the principal asked looking over his glasses. “Oh and speak of the devil, Mr. Barakat is here with you too.” he glanced at Jack who stood behind me.

“What did you kids do this time,” he sighed. If I were him I’d just let us go.

“Nothing. Honestly.” I replied getting annoyed by the fact I was turning into a “bad kid”.

“Alright. Get back to class and I’ll pretend I didn’t see you here. Which teacher do you have now?” He rubbed his temples and looked at us.

“Cleveland.” Jack said.

“Oh. Alrighty I’ll take note. Now scat!” He shooed us out and closed the door. Well then…

“He looked annoyed as fuck, when I told him who we have,” Jack laughed.

“I know,” I slung my arm around him. We walked down the hallway and went to suffer with the bitch of a teacher.

***

After school I went out to the back field to where I saw the soccer tryouts.

“Uhm hi,” I smiled at who I assumed was the teacher coach.

“Hello,” the man looked at me funny.

“So I was wondering if there has been a decision whether to make a girls team?” I crossed my fingers behind my back hoping the man would change.

“No. The boy’s team barely get’s anywhere and the girls here don’t play soccer. We tried and only 2 came out to tryout.” the coach looked me up and down.

“Oh.” I was disappointed. “Well could I try out for the guy’s team?” I asked.

“No.” the coach said.

“I’ve been playing soccer since I was 5!” I protested.

“I don’t want girls getting hurt.” was all he said and walked away to the guys that finished running laps around the field.

So my life sucks. I ran home and texted Zack right away.

To Zack: I need your help with something.

Maybe this would be a good idea to get to know him better. I smiled to myself.