Sequel: Vegas
Status: Sequel- Vegas- Up Now

Shameless

Chapter 15:

“Alright you bunch of ladies! I’m gonna divide you up shirts and no shirts! Okay?!” Coach yelled.

I looked at Zack with fear. I needed to be a shirt and i needed to come up with an excuse. FAST.

“Uhm sir?” I said trying to sound like Alex.

“Gaskarth! What is it?!” Coach asked.

“I need to be a shirt,” I answered.

“And why is that?” Coach eyed me suspiciously.

“Uhm… because I’m… I’m… I’m allergic to the sun!” I made up something on the spot.

“Allergic to the sun?” he asked looking me up and down.

“Yes coach. It’s really weird and I don’t want to miss out…” I rambled on.

“Alright Gaskarth. You’re a shirt from now on,” coach grumbled and moved on to name the other players positions.

“Nice save,” Zack whispered beside me.

“Thanks,” I smiled.

“Merrick, stop talking with Gaskarth and get your butt over here! You’re going to be a no shirt.”

“We’ll talk later Alex,” Zack patted my shoulder as he ran, taking his shirt off in the process and throwing it onto the sidelines.

Oh my god, the guy’s tank. My eyes were glued on Zack’s toned muscles.

“Gaskarth! Field now!” I snapped out from my “trance” and ran to the field. I saw Zack wink at me. I smiled and gave him a thumbs up.

“Hey Gaskarth,” I heard my name being called and I looked over to where it was coming from. I saw Jeremy stroll towards me, my blood boiled.

“What do you want Thomps?” I asked. crossinng my arms over my chest.

“I just wanted to ask how your sister is,” he asked. “Is she bummed she can’t play her sport?” he sneered.

“Yeah she doesn’t care, she said she’s gonna help me get better.” I shrugged falling into the role of my brother. I wanted to punch him in the face but I kept my cool.

“Oh. Well tell her I want to hang out with her after school one day,” he replied and smirked.

“Hold up buddy! She does not want to hang out with you!” I was fuming.

“And you would know this how?” he asked.

“Never mind,” I rolled my eyes and focused on what the coach was saying.

“So you’ll tell her?” he asked as he came closer.

“Fine, now shut up and play the game!” I pushed him as I started to run for the ball.

***

“Alrighty! Good Job today! I’ll see you all tomorrow!” Coach yelled as we ran off the field.

“Good job today Alex,” Zack smiled at me as we walked into the change room.

“Zack I can’t change in there,” I grabbed his hand and looked at him.

“Then change in the stall?” he looked at me.

“No! I’m just gonna get my stuff and go home,” I told him.

“Then I’m coming with you, and you’ll change in my car. Your mom will freak when she sees you,” he laughed.

“Thanks Zack,” I smiled and ran into the change room averting my eyes from the half naked sweating bodies of the guys. I got my things and ran back out.