Sequel: Vegas
Status: Sequel- Vegas- Up Now

Shameless

Chapter 17:

“I’m so hungry I could eat a horse,” I said as I devoured the pizza that we ordered when Cassadee noticed that there was nothing in the fridge other than fruit and bottles of water. Who wants to eat fruit anyway.

“What?” I asked Jeremy who was eyeing me.

“Oh nothing,” he replied. I guess he learned not to say anything.

“I’ve never seen a girl eat so much,” Jack laughed as I reached for another slice.

“Shut up Jack, you’re the one that always hungry,” I pushed him and continued to shove food in my face.

“So Molly how was practice,” Alex asked me,

“Practice?” Jeremy asked eyeing me, I glared at Alex.

“Yeah I decided to audition for that play that the school is doing,” I quickly made some stuff up.

“Ohh and what part did you audition for?” Jeremy asked.

Shit, What play did the posters say? Right! One of my fav disney movies- Peter Pan.

“I auditioned for Wendy,” I said.

“Do you think you’ll get the part?” He kept asking me.

“Probably not,” I shrugged and I looked at Alex,

“How did you find the practice,” Jeremy looked at my brother.

“Tiring,” Alex replied and looked at me for support. I put my thumbs up. “It was good though. Can’t wait for the next practice,” He added as he looked at Jeremy.

“Yes…” Jeremy nodded and looked at his watch. “I must leave now, my mother will be probably wondering where I am.” he stood up.

“Chillax dude, your mom knows you’re with me,” I looked up at him. I saw questioning glances. Zack snickered beside me. I nudged him.

“Oh well, in that case I’ll stay,” Jeremy sat back down again.

“Let’s play 20 questions!!” Jack exclaimed.

“But I don’t want to…” Lisa pouted.

“C’mon babe… we haven’t played it with Jeremy or Molly before. This should get interesting,” Alex wrapped an arm around her, making me gag.

“We could play truth or dare,” I suggested. “or better yet combine the 2 games,” I laughed.

“This is so exciting!! Let’s play!!” Jack bounced up and down on the other side of me.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pulled it out.

From Zack: Ready to play with Jeremy’s mind?

To Zack: Show Time ;)

I laughed as I sent him the text.

“Molly stop texting your boyfriend,” Alex yelled across the room.

“Too bad I don’t have one,” I stuck my tongue out at him.

“Sure sure,” Alex rolled his eyes and looked at Jack who was furiously typing something out on his phone.

“No Alex. Just No!” I grabbed a pillow off the couch and threw it at him. He laughed and dodged it.

“So are we going to play?” I heard Jeremy’s voice grow impatient.

“Fine, let’s play,” Alex said as he threw the pillow back at me.