Sequel: Vegas
Status: Sequel- Vegas- Up Now

Shameless

Chapter 18:

“Okay, who’s first?” I asked the group.

“I WANNA ASK MOLLY STUFF.” Jack blurted out, making one half of the group sigh, and the other half laugh.

Alex nodded in approval and I watched Zack lean into Jack and whisper something into his ear.

“Oh, okay, Molly! You got any boy you wanna get in bed with? Or girl, ‘cause I can really get into that.” Jack winked and Alex glared at him. We’d just started and it was already entertaining.

I glanced at Zack and he smiled at me. “Well, Mr Thomps over here ain’t too bad looking.”

Jack’s jaw dropped, Alex’s face flushed with confusion, and Jeremy was bright red.

I pulled out my phone and decided to let them in on it.

To: Zack, Alex, Jack, Rian, Cassadee, Lisa

HE ACTUALLY BELIEVES ME. CAN I ACT OR WHAT?

Zack started sniggering again and once everyone had checked their phone they calmed down.

From: Jack

Who do you actually like though? (:

“I’m not answering that through text Jack.” I glared at him.

“Dude, did you just ask my sister out through text?” Alex burst out laughing and Jack turned red before shouting ‘No’.

I actually learned quite a bit about Alex’s friends. Cassadee’s band was closed to getting signed thanks to Pete Wentz hearing their demo album, Lisa worked in a Starbucks joint, Rian worked at Rita’s Italian Ice, which I’m pretty sure is an ice cream shop, I’m still not too clear on that one, and I could’ve guessed, but Jack’s terrible at driving.

***

“That poor kid. He actually thinks you like him!” Zack burst out the second my door closed behind him. “Do you even like anyone?”

Of course. Of course he asked. “Not really no.” I lied.

“What about Jack huh?” He winked at me.

“Maybe.”

We sat on my bed in an awkward silence for a few minutes before Jack and Alex burst in, jumping around and yelling about a concert this weekend.

“MOLLY MOLLY MOLLY GO WITH ME!” Jack attempted to pick me up with those skinny arms of his. “LET’S GO SEE GREEN DAY TOGETHER!”

I toppled over onto him and we ended up in an awkward position on the floor, my face right near his crotch.

“Jeez Moll, don’t wait for us to leave before you start blowing him.” Alex said sarcastically.

Jack gave me a perverted look before I got off of him and we all laughed. “As long as you’re paying.”