Sequel: Vegas
Status: Sequel- Vegas- Up Now

Shameless

Chapter 19:

“So… What are you gonna wear?” Zack sat on my bed as I rummaged through my closet.

“Clothes?” I said but it sounded more like a question.

“No kidding Moll,” he chuckled

“Shut up!” I pushed him.

“Hey! That’s not nice!” Zack pouted as he crossed his arms across his toned chest.

“Awwe I’m sorry Zacky,” I extended my arms out and walked towards him. He grabbed my arms and pulled me down on top of him. Our faces nearly touched

“MOLLLLLYYYY!!! Jack’s here!” I heard Alex yell as he ran up the stairs and i heard a second pair of footsteps follow him. Fuck. I scrambled off of Zack and went to my closet pretending to look for clothes.

“How this?” I asked pulling out my Jack Skellington T-shirt and some black skinny jeans just as Alex and Jack walked through the door.

“Yeah It’s good.” Zack smiled.

“I’ll be back then,” I went into the bathroom to change. When I cam out, the boys were chatting away on my bed.

“Eh-hem!” I cleared my throat and the boys looked at me.

“You like Jack Skellington?!” Jack screeched.

“Yeah- I love Tim Burton!” I replied.

“Oh My God! Marry Me!!” he gave me a big hug.

“Uhm… I’ll might need to reject that offer,” I patted his back.

“Awwee….” Jack hung his head.

“But I’ll go to see Green Day with you, if that makes up for it,” I smiled.

“YAY!!!” he grabbed my hand. “We’ll be back later!” he yelled and we ran down stairs.

***

The ride to the venue consisted of Jack talking my ear off. When we got there, we saw that there was a short line surprisingly.

“I’m so glad you wanted to come with me,” Jack said.

“No worries, why didn’t you ask Alex or the other guys to come?” I asked him.

“I dunno, I just wanted to hang out with you,” he answered shyly.

You’re awesome,” I gave him a hug and we walked into the venue.