Sequel: Vegas
Status: Sequel- Vegas- Up Now

Shameless

Chapter 20:

The concert was crazy - we’d managed to get first row and I nearly started crying when the opening band left and Billie-Joe pranced on stage. I dragged Jack into the mosh pit and he nearly fell which was both hilarious and scary at the same time, but I’d managed to cling onto his sweater before he hit the ground. The encore was American Idiot, and Jack and I shamelessly ripped our shirts off and tossed them on stage.

The venue was outside, and once the crowd dispersed, it was freezing.

“You shouldn’t have thrown your shirt man.” I poked his bare chest.

“You did too!” He laughed.

“Yeah, but I was gonna steal yours!”

He laughed and pulled me into a hug, and if we weren’t gross and sweaty, it would’ve been really nice.

“Wait here!” He chirped as he dashed towards the merch booth, and I saw him buy two shirts.

He tossed one to me and I examined it briefly before handing it back to him. “I can’t take this!”

“Come on, I got good taste, now cover up your boobs till we get somewhere private, then you can let ‘em hang out as long as they’re in my face.” Jack winked and he walked away towards the parking lot, pulling the shirt he’d just bought on and putting his sweater back on.

***

“So Miss Molly, you have fun?” Jack poked my shoulder.

“Well……….. if that’s what you call fun.” I teased.

“Psh, you enjoyed being sweaty with me.”

I laughed and agreed. Jack was really fun, and nice. And kind of attractive now that I think about it…

Wait no, I like Zack, remember? God, what’s up with my head.

“Maybe next time we’ll get fully naked together.” He laughed.

I smiled at him and he smiled back as he pulled the car over. “Why are we stopping?”

“We can get fully naked now, y’know.” He winked as he leaned over to me.

His lip were just barely separated from mine, I could feel his breath, and for a moment, I didn’t think and closed the gap.

We made out for a good ten minutes before breaking apart.

“Not on the first date.” I smiled. “Besides, I have a curfew.”

He laughed, and nodded before turning the keys and driving away again.

“So’d you get pregnant?” Alex asked the second I closed the door behind me.
“Not yet, I think you’ll be the first one to get preggo.” I laughed.
I ran upstairs and studied myself in the mirror. My hair was a mess, make-up smudged, and I was covered in sweat. The shirt Jack had bought me clung to my body nicely, the logo stretching across my chest. Wait - where was my jacket? I guess I left it in Jacks car.

To: Jack
Is my jacket in your car?

From: Jack
Ya, next time leave your underwear. I can’t brag about having a girls jacket.

***

I stood at the sheet that listed who had made the team, and I immediately saw Zack’s name, and shortly after saw Alex Gaskarth.

I turned around to face Alex behind me and smiled. “Hey asshole, looks like you made it.” We both cheered and hugged each other, the plan was finally set into motion. “It says practices are Wednesdays after school and Saturday at 3.”

Jeremy came up to us and flashed a smile. “So I noticed we both got on the team Gaskarth.”

Wait, he got on the team? How? I turned away and stared at the sheet, and it was there. Jeremy Thompson. Oh my fucking god, no.

“So did my lovely lady’s gay brother get on the team?” Jack approached the crowded hallway and I smiled and nodded, Alex shooting him a glare while Jeremy rambled to him.

I threw my arms around Jack and put my lips to his ear. “We fucking did it.” I whispered.

He attempted to lift me up and I stopped him, I don’t understand why he kept trying, he wasn’t strong enough.

“Come on bio-buddy, we got shit to dissect.” Jack grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards class.