Sequel: Vegas
Status: Sequel- Vegas- Up Now

Shameless

Chapter 21:

On Wednesday after classes had ended I ran to Zack’s locker.

“C’mon!! First Practice!” I tugged on his arm and readjusted the duffel bag on my shoulder.

“Alright, alright! Calm down,” Zack laughed as he gathered his things and started to walk with me.

“Hold on, I’m gonna go change,” I said as we stopped beside the washroom. Zack nodded.

I walked in and found an empty stall, I closed it and put my duffel bag on the floor.

I wrapped the tape around my chest, wiped off all my makeup and adjusted the carmel blonde wig on my head. What an uncanny resemblance.

I cautiously stepped out of the washroom so that people dont start spreading rumours about my brother.

“Ready to kick some asses?” Zack asked.

“Hell Yeah!” I yelled and we made our way down to the field.

As we neared, I saw a bunch of people walking towards us.

“Shit it’s Lisa. I can’t let her see me,” I panicked looking at Zack trying to hid behind him.

“Aleeexxxx!!!” Lisa screeched and ran towards me. But you could hardly call it running since she was wearing heels and a skirt that barely covered her ass, so It looked more like waddling. She gave me a hug.

“hey Lisa,” I pushed her away.

“Alex, what’s wrong hunny?” she asked.

“I think I’m sick,” I coughed, “And I don’t want you to get sick too,”

“Awwe Alex-baby, It’s okay,” she hugged me yet again. She’s so clingy.

“Yeah so, I need to get to practice and I’ll text you later or something.” I again pushed her off of me and patted her head.

“Alex, you’re ruining my hair,” she pouted.

“Sorry, I gotta go! Bye!” I grabbed Zack and we ran for practice leaving Lisa behind.

“Why is he dating her?” I asked Zack. “She’s so clingy and ugh!” I shuddered.

“They’ve been on and off but I don’t know why he sticks with her. There are so many other girls that go to this school and would die to go out with him.” Zack shook his head.

“Hello Gaskarth, Merrick,” we heard Jeremy approach us.

“Hey Thomps.” I rolled my eyes.

“So Gaskarth, I was wondering if your sister was doing anything this weekend.” he started.

Fucking shit.

“Uhm… I dunno cuz I’m not her secretary, how about you ask her yourself,” I glared at him.

“Well I’m so sorry for asking,” Jeremy he snapped.

“Maybe use your head before asking, thought you’re like top of the class in everything,” I was getting annoyed and I wanted to punch him in the face.

“Alright Alex,” Zack pulled me away from Jeremy. “Get your shit together. I know he’s annoying but I don’t want you getting in trouble again.”

“Fine.” I sighed and got ready to play.

***

“The next time he comes at me remind me to punch him in the face.” I held the ice pack to my neck. Sadly Jeremy decided to be a bitch and ran at me and tackled me to the ground when I wasn’t paying attention.

“Calm down. He just hates Alex. Not you,” Zack replied as we walked to his car. I got in the back to change so my mom wouldn’t freak out.

“OW!” I groaned as i maneuvered myself out of my jersey.

“You okay back there?” Zack asked.

“No, my neck hurts so bad.” I tried to keep the ice pack in position while i changed.

“Do you guys have practice today?” I asked Zack when he pulled up into the driveway.

“Nope,” he answered.

“Please come chill with me. I have a ton of homework and if my mom makes Thomps come over I’m going to freak,” I pleaded.

“Sure, I’ll just call my mom and let her know,” Zack smiled and pulled out his phone.

“I’m home! and I brought Zack!” I yelled as I walked through the door with Zack trailing behind me.