Sequel: Vegas
Status: Sequel- Vegas- Up Now

Shameless

Chapter 22:

“So, you nailed my sister yet?” I asked Jack and laughed as he turned bright red.

“Dude, that’s your sister! I’d wait for at least the third date for that man.” He laughed and punched me in the arm, which definitely didn’t hurt.

We were at Thames St, in Sound Garden browsing for CDs when Jack pulled out an Avril Lavigne one.

“You think I can pull off this look?” He posed, cocking his hip out and winking.

“Whatever you say Jackie.” I laughed.

We browsed through CD’s for a good ten minutes, pulling up a few and laughing at our idle conversation.

“Gaskarth?” Fuck, it was Jeremy.

“‘Sup Thomps.” I answered him without looking up.

He cleared his throat and fixed his tie before speaking. “I know we’re not on the best terms, but I thought I’d ask you since I already have your mother’s permission and your father.. well, you know that part.”

Fuck, if this was about Molly I swear I’ll knock his teeth out.

“But I’d like to date your sister. Would that be okay with you?”

No. No it fucking would not. “Walk with me Jerms.” I mumbled and walked outside the store.

We walked a good while, Jack trailing behind with a disgusted look on his face before we turned into an alley. Maybe you can guess what’s next.

My fist collided with his jaw.

“You stay the fuck away from my sister.” I went for another swing but Jack had my arm locked in his grip.

“Alex, chill the fuck out!” He yelled.

Jeremy’s lip was split open and he spat out blood onto the pavement, his chin already bruising. Once I had calmed down, Jack released my fist and I glared at Jeremy.

“Leave her alone. Don’t ever talk to her again.” And he skittered out of the alley, a small trail of blood behind him.

I turned to Jack who’s face was now pale with shock. “What the hell Alex?”

I smiled at him and tried not to laugh. “Dude, you’re probably the only boyfriend of my sister who I won’t punch in the face.”

The colour returned to his face, turning him red again. “I’m not her boyfriend.” He mumbled.

“Not yet.”

***

I lounged in the living room on the couch, browsing through channels with Jack in the only other chair in the room when Molly walked in.

“Fuck, where am I supposed to sit?” She groaned when she saw no empty space for her.

Jack leapt up from his chair and motioned for her to sit. She mumbled a thanks and he flashed a smile at her.

So maybe I was not-so-secretly setting up my best friend with my sister. They liked each other.

My phone buzzed in my pocket and I pulled it out, giving Jack a nod to have a conversation with her. He was shy around her before, but now he was terrified because of that little interaction with Jeremy.

From: Lisa

I saw you at practice baby! You were so hot xxx

Shit, I forgot about Lisa.

I quickly replied to her, pretending not to listen to Jack’s perverted jokes towards Molly.

“Oh, and Alex, you might want to clean the blood off your knuckles.” Molly pointed to my hand, making me look down at it. There was blood. Fuck, that was a good punch.

I disappeared into the kitchen and washed my hand off to return and see the two lovebirds making out.

“Hey, wait till I’m out of the house before someone get’s pregnant.” I laughed and pulled Jack off of her, both their faces red and hair messy.

“Quit being a cockblock Alex.” Molly complained and stomped out of the room.

Jack laughed nervously and smiled. “So, I assume since you haven’t broken my face yet that you’re okay with… this?”

“Dude, of course I am, but you’re face will get broken if you ever hurt her.” I laughed and punched his arm, making him wince. That’ll leave a bruise. “And that’s just a warning.”