Sequel: Vegas
Status: Sequel- Vegas- Up Now

Shameless

Chapter 23:

I was quite surprised when Alex told me he didn’t care that i dated Molly. I went up the stairs to Molly’s room. I knocked lightly.

“Come In!” I heard her say.

“Hey,” I smiled.

“Hey Jacky!” she turned around in her swivel chair.

“Whatcha doing?” I asked as I sat down next to her.

“Finishing up my homework,” she replied closing up her math textbook.

“Ew. Homework, who even does that?” I joked.

“I do. Well Zack and I do since we started it together today and then he had to leave,” she rubbed her neck as she spoke.

“Oh man, did you get hurt?” I was worried as I saw an icepack laying on her desk.

“Yeah but It’s no big deal, just a minor soccer injury.” she laughed lightly.

“How did it happen?” I asked.

“Promise me you won’t freak out?” I nodded.

“Jeremy ran into me at practice when I wasn’t paying attention. He clearly did it on purpose, cuz he hates Alex.” she sighed and took out another textbook.

“Well Alex already punched him in the face,” I laughed, “C’mon, no more homework,” I rubbed her back.

“Jack, seriously I need to start the essay,” she shrugged me off.

“Can’t we have a bit of fun first?” I winked.

“Nope,” she replied.

“Pleaaaassee??” I almost begged.

“Fine,” she smirked and looked at me as she leaned over on the arm rests hovering over me

“Children!! Get Decent!” I heard Alex yell before he barged into the room. I groaned.

“Seriously Alex? What is it this time?” Molly rolled her eyes.

“Jerm is at the door and he wants to talk to you.” Alex leaned against the door frame.

“Oh My God, can you like tell him I’m busy? Tell him I’m fucking Jack or something,” she looked pissed. I would be too if the guy that collided with me came knocking on my door.

“Mom invited him in so you might want to come downstairs,” Alex informed us. We all groaned. We clearly have a mutual hate for this kid.

“Hold on alright? Tell them I’ll be down in a few minutes.” Molly answered.

“Alright,” and he left.

“We better go huh?” I looked at her.

“Yeah… I guess we should,” she bit her lip and wrapped her arms around my neck. I pulled her in close until our lips touched.