Sequel: Vegas
Status: Sequel- Vegas- Up Now

Shameless

Chapter 28:

“Nothing! Everything’s perfectly fine! All rainbows and sunshine! Now leave me alone.” I turned away and stormed down the hallway, the few students who had heard my little outburst moved so I could walk right through.

Okay, maybe I overreacted. It’s not like she knew I liked her. Fuck, I wasn’t even sure if I liked her. But seeing her with Jack? The anger at them burned through me since it had happened. That skinny little prick. Why does he get her?

***

From: Molly

You ever gona tell me what’s wrong?

To: Molly

Nothing’s wrong, stop asking.

“Who ya texting bro?” Alex snapped my phone from my hand and I tackled him to the ground, grabbing it back.

“No one.”

“Is it a girl? I bet it is! Send her nudes!” He laughed, punching my arm as I put my phone away.

“What’s got you in such a good fucking mood?” I glared.

“Oh, I dunno. Maybe the fact that I’m going to see Blink in concert!”

God, I already knew that. “Who you taking?” I tried to hide my annoyance.

“I was gonna take Jack, but I think he’s going with Molly.” He whipped out his phone and started texting.

Of course he’s going with Molly. “What about Lisa?”

“She’s not into Blink so much.”

“Uh, Rian can always be your date.”

“Oh yeah, I love his boobs.” Alex burst out laughing at his own joke, and I joined in. “You wanna go ol’ Zacky?”

Yes. No. Fuck. “I don’t know, maybe.”I answered.

I don’t want to see Molly and Jack together, ever again, and I know they’d be together at the concert.

“I was thinking of asking that Tay girl.”