Sequel: Vegas
Status: Sequel- Vegas- Up Now

Shameless

Chapter 29:

Zack was pissed at me. I could tell. I texted asking him but he refused to tell me. Practice would be a pain.

I sat in class, doodling on my notebook. The teacher was droning on and on about some president, governemnt shit or something along those lines.

“Psst,” I whispered to a girl sitting beside me “uh hi! So do you know what the teacher’s talking about?” I asked once I got her attention. She nodded and ripped out a piece of paper from her book.

“The War of 1812,” she scribbled down. “By the way I’m Tay. :)”

“Thanks, I’m Molly- the twin sister the infamous Alex Gaskarth,” I wrote back. She looked up at me and smiled.

“That’s so cool,” she smiled.

“…And I’ll be announcing the project next class,” I heard the teacher say. “Have a good weekend. You are dismissed.”

“Well that was a very productive class,” I laughed.

“I know right,” Tay replied, “Wanna be my partner for the project before Cameron, Jordan or someone else steals me away? I can’t afford to work with the guys again.” she asked.

“Sure! I know how you feel. I have a brother and his friends come over on a daily basis to do “projects” that somehow end up with them tackling each other,” I agreed. Hey need more friends that are girls. We walked to our lockers and surprisingly they were really close by.

“Do you want to hang out sometime this weekend? Like we could go to the mall or whatever,” Tay asked me. Shit soccer practice was tomorrow at 3.

“Uhm… could I call you or text you or something cuz I might be busy,” I asked.

“Sure! No problem!” Tay scribbled down her number and handed it to me.

“Awesome, thanks so much.” I grinned.

“No problem! Oh man I gotta go before Jordan freaks out, I don’t want to walk home,” she looked at her phone. “I’ll talk to ya later,”

“Sweet! will do,” I smiled and opened my locker.

“Who was that?” I heard Lisa’s voice behind me.

“That was Tay, she’s in my history class.” Why do i need to explain everything to her?

“Whatever, well make note you’re going shopping with me tomorrow when Alex goes to practice.” she rolled her eyes and walked away.

Fuck. What did i get myself into?