Sequel: Vegas
Status: Sequel- Vegas- Up Now

Shameless

Chapter 36:

“Get out of the car, Tay.” I mumbled as I pulled up into her driveway.

“What? Why?”

“I need to find Zack.” I answered. “And I have a feeling I’ll run into Vic’s little gang, I don’t want you to get hurt.”

“What about you?”

I paused for a moment.

“I’ll be fine. You try and contact Jack, I don’t think it was him they got today, since they already did.”

She nodded and slipped out of the car, waving as I pulled away.

First stop, the soccer field.

***

I walked towards the change rooms, glancing around before sliding into the boys.

“Zack?” I called out.

No answer. Fuck. Zack, please be okay, please.

I turned around to exit and bumped straight into Vic.

“Hey there! Not so fast sweetheart!” He laughed.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

“Hey, uh, Vic?” I tried to act cool.

I glanced around and saw behind him was his crew, or at least the only ones I knew, Mike, Jaime, but no Tony.

“What’re you doin’ here babe?” Mike cooed.

Ugh, these guys made my skin crawl.

“Alex forgot something, I came to get it.” I lied.

The three guys burst out laughing.

“You mean he forgot his buddy?” Jaime smiled as Tony appeared at the doorway, holding Zack who’s face was bruised and bloody.

No. No, no, no, no, no.

Zack groaned in pain before looking up at me. “Hey Molly.” He sputtered out, attempting to smile.

Mike turned around and nailed him in the gut. “Shh.”

Vic laughed and looked at me again. “I think we should have some fun, eh sweetheart?”

He reached out and grabbed a lock of my hair, pulling me close to him.

Zack began to struggle with his captor, who clenched his grip tighter.

Vic leaned closer to me. “Don’t you think we should have some fun?”

Before I knew it, my fist hit the side of Vic’s face, knocking him off balance and surprising everyone, causing Tony to let his grip of Zack drop long enough for him to get a knee in the gut.

Vic stood up straight and glared. “You little bitch!” He swung his fist out, striking my cheek, in which I reacted with my knee into his groin.

He collapsed on the floor, leaving his little friends staring at me in shock.

“Well, that was fun.” I laughed as I stepped over him and pulled Zack out.

***

“It was Fuentes? Shit!” Alex yelled as he examined my bruised cheek.

“What did you even do to him?” Tay asked.

Alex’s face flushed red. “Uh, awhile back at a party his girlfriend.. Jasey Rae.. we had a drunk hookup.”

I slapped my brother in the face. “You slut!”

“What was that for!?” He rubbed his cheek.

Zack stumbled into the room, his face swelling in places. “How’s your face?”

“Better than yours.” I joked.

“Wait till this hits school.” Tay laughed.

I looked at her with a confused face.

“Vic got shit kicked by not only a Gaskarth, but a girl!” Rian laughed.

We all joined in laughing for a good five minutes before I stopped to ask.

“Where was Jack anyways?”

Tay smirked. “He uh, didn’t answer you because he thought you were still mad at him. Are you?”

I shrugged. “I don’t know. Kinda.”

Everyone sat in silence for awhile before Alex spoke.

“So, you guys still want rides?”

Tay and Rian nodded, and the three of them got up and left me and Zack sitting there in an awkward silence.

“Well, at least I look more like Alex now.” I joked.

Zack smirked. “Yeah, but you’re still pretty.”

Oh.

Oh.

“Uhh, thanks?”

He chuckled before placing his hand on my knee.

Is this happening or?

“Thanks for showing up in time.” He smiled again.

Then, it happened.

He leaned in and.. and our lips touched.

The moment I’d be waiting for since the first day I moved in.

We kissed.