Sequel: Vegas
Status: Sequel- Vegas- Up Now

Shameless

Chapter 37:

I wanted that moment to last forever.

“But seriously Molly, I owe you,” Zack smiled as we parted.

“Nah it’s okay,” I smiled.

“I insist!” Zack urged.

“Okay then… let’s go see that new movie that’s coming out on Friday,” I smirked and intertwined our fingers.

“It’s a deal then,” Zack leaned in and kissed me again as he got off the bed walking to the door. “I’ll come around later,” he winked and with that he left.

I squealed to myself. Yes. Squealed. Then I realized something… Was I a slut? oh my god. I’m turning into Alex even more. Damn it. I paced back and forth around my room pondering on this subject. I just broke up with Jack not even a week ago and now I’m “going out” with Zack. I flopped on my bed and screamed into the pillow. I needed people not to know this was going on. Sure I beat up Vic but they already saw me and Jack and now its gonna be Zack. Yeah I don’t want to be know as the whore at school- that’s Alex’s job.

I decided to take a shower. I let the water run and I stood there thinking.

“Hurry the Fuck up! Your boyfriend’s here!!” a pounding on the door shook me from my thoughts.

“goddamnit…” I muttered as I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around me.

“Did you die in there Molly!?” Alex kept yelling at me from the other side of the door.

“Why don’t you shut the fuck up!” I said as I swung the door opened still in a towel.

“He’s getting pretty anxious… just sayin’” Alex smirked as he was leaving.

“I’m so sure…” I rolled my eyes and walked into my room.

“hey Molly…” a voice said. I looked up. No No No NO Nope.

“What Jack? What do you want?” I asked annoyed. Zack was about to come over and this kid shows up. Perfect.

“Molly… are you okay? why is your cheek bruised?” Jack looked at me with concern.

“Don’t worry about it,” I muttered as I rummaged through my closet for clothes to wear. “Now if you’ll excuse me, I need to change.” I motioned towards the door. But Jack didn’t budge off my bed.

“What happened to your face? Tell me or I won’t leave.” Jack replied as he crossed his arms over his chest.

“Fine then, be that way,” I grabbed my stuff and went into the washroom to change. God was he so difficult.

I quickly got dressed and came back and he was still sitting there.

“Leave.” I growled.

“God Molly why are you so stubborn?” Jack walked over to me.

“Do you not understand english?” I asked, “Leave me alone.”

“But Molly, I’m sorry about the concert,” he opened his arms expecting a hug. Oh no. I’m not falling for this.

“I already got into a fight today, And I advise that you leave before my fist comes into contact with your jaw.” I said through clenched teeth.

“With who? Who did you fight and why?” he asked.

“Vic okay? Happy? I told you! now leave me the fuck alone,” I pushed him out the door and closed it behind him.

Fuck my life. I heard a knock on my door. Oh my god. I got up to open the door

“I thought I told you toLEAVE ME AL- oh hey Zack,”