Sequel: Vegas
Status: Sequel- Vegas- Up Now

Shameless

Chapter 39:

“Yes Alex?” the announcer asked.

I took a deep breath, “I’m not Alex.” I announced. A few guys looked at me and snickered.

“You confused Gaskarth?!?” one guy called out.

“No… I’m seriously not Alex. I’m Molly,” I stated taking off the wig and unraveling my hair.

“That doesn’t prove anything!” Another guy called.

“Oh is this a trick for me to show you my boobs?!” I asked.

“Molly what are you doing?” Zack ran up to me.

“Zack… I’m sorry but I can’t deal with this. I really appreciate your concern but I need to face any consequences that I brought upon myself.

“Okay what’s the deal here?” The announcer asked.

“I’m not Alex. I’m Molly Gaskarth- Alex’s sister. And I played as him becasue there was no girl’s team.” I explained to the coaches.

“It’s true! I’m Alex and that’s Molly!” I heard Alex enter the field.

“Shit dude.” a few guys whispered.

“I wanted to play soccer. I wanted a scholarship and when I found out that there was no girl team I decided to play as my brother.” I hung my head.

“Well I did underestimate you…” the coach replied. “You will get that scholarship because this is dedication!”

“You can’t do that!” the opposite team’s coach came up to us,

“And why not?” Coach asked. “It doesn’t say anywhere- Does it now?” he challenged

The other coach sputtered and walked away.

“So Molly Gaskarth. Congratulations on the Scholaship.”

“Thank you,” I shook his hand.

***

“Congrats Molly!” Tay and Cassadee engulfed me in a hug.

“I’m so proud of you Sis!” Alex tackled me.

“Thanks guys.” When I go home my friends held a surprise party for me.

“I’m gonna go and get some air outside,” I said as I headed out the door. I had to fix things up with a few people.

I stood on the porch, the music was pounding on the inside and I saw light flashing. What a party. A party for me that I don’t deserve.

“Molly…” a voice said behind me. I spun around.

“Jack I’m so sorry. I don’t know what was going on with me. I regret everything. Please don’t hate me!” I wrapped my arms around his torso and buried my face into his chest.

“No Molly… I’m sorry I acted like a jerk. I admit I acted immaturely but I just want to have fun you know?” He hugged me back. Thats what i missed the most. The lanky Jack hugs.

“So whats the deal with you and Zack?” He asked after a while. What a mood killer.

“I don’t know. I’m just confused.” I replied looking up at him.

“Well do you like him?” he inquired.

“Why are you interrogating me,” I laughed.

“I dunno, just asking.” he shrugged.

“I’m not sure… I guess it was just a stupid crush,” I shrugged. It wasn’t like we were officially dating.

“Well do you like anyone?” he asked winking.

“Nah… I’ll be off at school and you guys will be off touring the world so I’m trying not to get too attached,” I laughed.

“Hey Gaskarth!!” I heard a voice yell from the edge of the driveway. I pulled away from Jack.

“Vic? What are you doing here?” I asked walking down the steps. I was curious I didnt want to get into a fight with him again.

“Yo I just wanted to say sorry, ya know!?” he said. “sorry for everything.”

“How’s your face? Hope I didn’t deform it too bad,” I laughed.

“Better than it was, How about yours?” he asked.

“Its good.” I replied, “Truce?” I asked extending my arm out.

“Yeah.” and we shook on it.