Sequel: Vegas
Status: Sequel- Vegas- Up Now

Shameless

Chapter 9:

“Oh dear lord,” I thought as I forced a smile.

“So I’m Lisa, but I’m sure you already know that since I’m the only thing on Alex’s mind,” she flipped her hair over her shoulder and giggled. “Isn’t that right Lexi-poo?” she smiled and kissed my brother.

“Uh… yeah, He mentioned you a couple of times,” I shrugged. Alex glared at me and did some hand gestures.

“I… mean… uhm… yeah totally he talks about you like you’re the moon and sun in the sky,” I stared back at Alex and corrected myself through gritted teeth. Alex looked like he wanted to stab the girl that clung to him.

“Hey Hey! It’s ma favourite girl!!” I heard a voice yell I turned around and rolled my eyes as ‘The Skunk Man’ (as I started to call him) hung himself off my neck.

“For fuck sakes Jack,” I tried to release myself from his grip.

“You’re the only girl he can talk to other than his mother” Rian joked which caused his to receive a punch on the arm.

“We better get to class,” Lisa babbled on. “You don’t want to be late now, do you?” she had the most annoying voice in the entire world.

I wanted to punch Alex. He didn’t deserve a girl like Lisa. I sulked beside the blonde all the way to English class as she talked my ear off.

My brother’s girlfriend decided that I should sit next to her.

“So like, what are you doing after school?” she flipped her hair and asked me. I sank down in the seat.

“I don’t know.” I answered. It wasn’t even lunch and she was asking about after school? wow.

“So like I’m prolly gonna go to the mall, do you want to come too? I’ll make Alex drive” she flashed a smile.

“Uhmm… sorry but I hate shopping.” I answered her.

“What? That goes against all the rules of feminism. All girls love shopping,” she seemed shocked.

Did she just quote Mean Girls? And that quote didn’t even fit into context. This girl was stupider than she appeared to be.

“I’m not the girly type,” I answered.

“So what are you? A lesbian?” she sneered.

“No. I’m straight. I like guys but I just don’t think girly things are my thing.” I rolled my eyes and prayed someone could come in and get me out of class.

“Well then… Alex never mentioned his sister is more of a brother.” she glared at me.

This girl needs to get swallowed up by the earth or something.