My New Addiction

She's Simple Yet Confusing

“Spencer, we were just at the food court an hour ago.” Jamie whined when we started to make our way to the food court after the fifth store.

“You ate though, I had a couple fries.” I said, rolling my eyes. Jamie pouted but I just smacked her in the shoulder.

“How about you two shop around more, I'll stay with Spencer.” Ashton offered. All three of us looked at him with odd looks. Jamie sighed and dropped all her bags by my feet at the table I was sitting. I shrugged as Jamie and Sam walked away. Ashton made his way to whatever mini restaurant and left me alone. “Here you go.” He said and dropped some pizza in front of me. I smiled and awkwardly began to eat my pizza. I've never been alone with him, and I really don't know why he offered to stay behind with me.

“Excited for school to start?” I asked, trying to start a conversation.

“Oh yeah. So excited. I much rather learn about things than go out a have a fun time.” Ashton replied sarcastically. I shrugged and took a bite of pizza just as he did.

“Learning can be fun.” I defended, he just snorted in response and continued eating.

“So, I was thinking about asking Jamie out..” he trailed off. I was mid-bite when I looked at him and rolled my eyes. “What? Not a good idea?”

“You two practically are already together.” I said and he gave me a small smile. I smiled back at him, “But you should. She's been waiting for awhile now for how long?”

“I don't know. We've started this thing in the middle of Freshmen year. Think she'll say yes?”

“She will say yes before you even finish the question.” He smirked smugly at me, and I, in return, rolled my eyes again. “Don't be getting all cocky now.”

“Hey, maybe I can hook you up with Sam.” Ashton suggested while I snorted.

“Pass.” I replied and finished off my pizza.

“You don't want him? Every girl wants him.”

“Excluding me. I like someone else.” I shrugged. He gave me a look as to ask me who. “Danny.” I answered and threw our plates away in the nearby trashcan.

“You like that douche bag?” Ashton asked. I looked up at him with wide eyes and hit him. “What? He is. He think he can get every single girl he wants just because he's the quarterback.”

“Sam doesn't think he can get every single girl he wants? Sam will literally sleep with any girl who is within a 5 mile radius of him.” I said and raised an eyebrow. Ashton threw his hands up in surrender.
♠ ♠ ♠
Shoort.
I know, I'll have another chapter up tonight though.
<3