Status: completed

Seemed So Far

Vegas

I couldn't stop moving. I was too excited. We were outside of Pats house with our suitcases and we were waiting for the tour bus to come. I was introduced to Tim, Pats older brother and their manager.

My mouth hung open when a huge bus parked in front of us. I didn't even blink.

I heard the boys all laugh and I felt Garrett's hand on my lower back.

They all got into the bus and I couldn't move, too amazed with what was in front of me.

"I-It's like heaven."

Garrett laughed beside me and pulled me into the bus with our luggage. We walked into the living area and there were two couches on both side and a small kitchen on the left. I almost dropped to my knees. I have always wanted to be in a tour bus. And now it was checked off of my list.

Garrett lead me further to the bunk area and I found eight bunks. There were two on each side and two others toward the back in front of two doors, one on the right and one at the end.

I wanted to cry. Garrett put my suitcase in a bunk and put his in the same one. 

"Where am I sleeping?"

"With me," he wrapped his arms around my shoulders and I smiled, wrapping my arms around his waist. I leaned up the few inches and kissed him. 

I heard a noise from behind me and pulled away to see Kennedy looking down. I blushed and Garrett took my hand and led me into the back lounge. There was a little table connected to the wall on the right and a huge couch wrapped around all walls of the back.

I sat down with Garrett and curled into his side. The rest of the boys came in and they all took controllers for the Xbox.

This tour was going to be amazing.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah, this is really short.
i feel like i should make you guys earn the next chapter by posting comments but i'm not that mean. i do have like four chapters written and i'm starting the fifth.