Status: completed

Seemed So Far

Keep The Change, You Filthy Animal

I put on a band tee from the guys' merch table and jean shorts. I put my hair up in a ponytail and brushed my teeth. I applied a small amount of mascara and heard a knock at the bathroom door. 

"Come in," I called out.

Garrett stepped in and smiled. 

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"You were taking forever and the guys asked me to come and see what you were doing." 

I laughed, "Sorry. I take a long time when I'm nervous." 

He moved in front of me, "There's nothing to be nervous about. The guys will love you instantly. Well Jack and Alex will. But I know the rest of them will like you."

I nodded and he kissed my forehead.

"Come on," he grabbed my hand and we walked out. 

"Finally," Kennedy said. I punched his arm. "Oww."

"You deserved it."

He laughed and we walked off the bus. I fixed my shoe, stopping Garrett and continued to walk behind the guys. We were in the parking lot of a hotel because All Time Low could afford it hotel rooms and they bought us rooms too. I had a bag with me, with extra clothes for me and Garrett and bathroom products.

We walked into the lobby and John got our room key. All of the bands were on the same floor. Each band got a separate room.

We walked into our hotel room and dispersed, finding where each of us would sleep. There were three doors and the first one I opened had a king sized bed and a personal bathroom.

"Garrett and I get this room!" I yelled immediately. Garrett followed my voice and walked into the room.

"Wow, good claim." 

I laughed and Pat walked in with Kennedy.

"No fair!"

"Who would you even sleep with in here?" I looked at him. He turned around and walked away. Kennedy laughed and followed him.

I walked out and explored the room. We would be staying here tonight and would be leaving for the next city tomorrow. I opened another door by the kitchen and found two beds and John laid out on one and Jared on the other. I laughed and jumped on John's bed.

"Nice room boys." I giggled.

"Quit jumping."

"Alright snappy." I sat down on him and poked his side, getting up and leaving. I opened the last door and guessed that that was Pat and Kennedy's room because there were two beds.

I walked back out into the living room and all the boys gathered by the door, ready to leave and go to All Time Lows room.

I grabbed Garrett's hand and he squeezed mine. I was so nervous. I was finally meeting them and Mayday Parade. I felt like I was going to say or do something stupid.

We arrived at their door and Jared knocked on it. I was his behind Garrett and the door opened. My eyes went wide at a shirtless Zack and I squealed inside. I've seen him shirtless at shows and in pictures but never up close. I swallowed after stepping threw the door and closing it behind me. Garrett let go of my hand and went into the living area to watch Rian and Alex play a video game. I looked to my right at the kitchen and felt my knees go weak. Derek, Jake, Jeremy and Brooks were in the kitchen, sitting down at the small counter. They looked over at me and gave me smiles and I gave a small wave to them. My hand was shaking and I put it down to my side again and walked further into the living room. I swallowed when I saw Jack laying across Alex and Rian's laps. He looked up at the new person in the room and he got up, walking over to me. I felt my eyes go wide and stared up at him. He was actually in front of me. One of my saviors was in front of me and I hadn't said anything yet. 

"H-Hi," I stuttered.

"I'm Jack," he held out his hand and I placed mine in his. 

"I-I know." I have him a small smile.

He chuckled and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "Come meet the other guys." Alex and Rian no longer hand the controllers and they stood up, coming towards me. I wanted to jump on them.

"I'm Rian." He flashed me his white smile and shook my already shaking hand. Alex hugged me tight for a minute and I froze but then hugged him back. He gave me a warm smile after pulling away, "Alex."

"I-I know w-who you are." I couldn't take my eyes off of him.

"We know who you are too. Garrett told us about you before tour started." I looked behind Alex's shoulder and Garrett smiled at me. Oh, he was so getting it later.

I turned my attention back to Alex. It was just us standing in front of each other, Rian and Jack went into the kitchen.

"He told me that you had a story that I would want to hear. He also said that we're your favorite band and your saviors." My mouth was hung open. Of course he would tell him.

"Y-Yeah." I nodded.

"I'd loved to hear it sometime," he touched my upper arm. I nodded again. I would definitely tell him later this tour. 

We arrived at a local bar around ten. I sat down at the tables we put together with Garrett by my side and the other boys surrounding us. Derek was on my other side. Derek didn't drink that much because he didn't want to make a fool of himself and get into trouble. He showed me a picture of his daughter, Grey.

"Oh my goodness, she's adorable. I wanna squeeze her cheeks." 

Derek laughed, "She'll be here when we get to Tallahassee. She loves meeting new people."

I smiled and focused on Garrett next to me. He was rubbing my thigh like he always did. He looked over at me and I stuck out my tongue. He smiled and kissed my cheek. Alex was sat on the other side of him and he gave me a smile.

I saw a camera flash and looked over at Rian who had his phone out. "What?" He asked innocently.

I shook my head and laughed. 

"You guys are cute," Jack said from across the table. I buried my head in Garrett's shoulder. I could feel heat on my cheeks. I felt Garrett laugh and I took my head away from him. 

"To the dance floor!" Pat called out. "C'mon Marin!"

I laughed and slipped out of my chair and followed Pat. Half of the boys came out to and we danced like crazy. It was a little hot with a bunch of boys around you but I didn't mind.

Garrett joined soon and I smiled up at him and we danced. He kissed me a few times and the boys all hooted. He would laugh when I blushed.

We sat down and I took my phone out, Garrett took it from me and tapped the camera app. I loved it when he look pictures with me. We took one with my tongue out at him and he smiled. Alex and Jack appeared behind us and posed for the picture, I laughed when Jack's foot came up on my shoulder. We took a couple more and John got in too. I laughed at each one of them and set the one of Garrett and I as my background and the one with Alex and Jack as my lock screen.

Those guys were so weird.