Status: completed

Seemed So Far

Poppin' Champagne

I was having fun. They definitely liked me. I could tell. Pat was already my best friend, he was like me, hyper. But I was only hyper when you knew me really well. And with Pat, he didn't have to know me very well to see my usual self when I'm alone.

We all danced together. Oh boy, I couldn't stop laughing. I almost had to be carried over to the table because I was crouching down from laughing so much. I already loved these boys and I was just praying to god that I would hang out with them more. Good thing Jared was there.

"Hey, would you like to come to our show tomorrow?" He asked, a small smile playing on his lips.

My eyes were a little wide, "You guys are in a band?" I looked at Kennedy and he nodded.

"Have you heard of us? The Maine?" Pat asked from my left.

I turned towards him and shook my head. He kinda looked disappointed so I put my hand on his shoulder and said, "I can look you guys up before your show tomorrow?" I gave him a small smile when he looked up with hopeful eyes. 

"Really?" I nodded.

He gave my shoulder a squeeze. I turned back in my chair and glanced at Garrett, who was looking at me. I glanced down at my lap and blushed. I don't know why, but just knowing that he's looking at me made me blush. I never blushed when someone cute looked at me.

Did I just call Garrett cute?

I mean, I couldn't deny it. I don't think anyone could if they took one look at him.

"You ready to go home, Marin?" I looked up at Kennedy and nodded. I'll have to admit, I was even more tired from dancing. 

I got up and put my coat on, grabbing my clutch. Pat gave me a bear hug and lifted me up off the ground. I laughed. He told me he was excited that I would be there tomorrow. I waved to the rest of the boys, locking my eyes with Garrett for a moment. There's that crooked smile I love so much now. I felt butterflies going crazy in my stomach.

Kennedy lead me down the stairs and out to his car.

"Did you have fun?" He asked after we got on the road.

"I did. Pat makes me laugh. My stomach still hurts" I laughed.

Kennedy smiled, "That's good, I think the guys already like you."

"I was hoping they would. I thought I was going to be to boring for them."

"You're not boring at all. You're pretty fun actually."

"Thanks Kennedy." I smiled

The converstion ended and soon he was pulling up in front of my house. I sighed and turned to him. 

"Thanks for inviting me out, it was really fun."

"You're welcome. We go out a lot too, so they'll ask if you're coming I bet."

I laughed. "Oh, and can I get your number? So I can let you know when the show is and everything?"

"Oh yeah, sure." We exchanged numbers and said our 'see you laters' I never really liked goodbyes. 

I walked up to my porch and got out my keys, opening the door and watching Kennedy turn around the round-about and pull into his driveway across from me. He got out of his car and waved to me, I waved back, closing the door and locking it and turning off the porch light. I walked up to my bedroom and set my jacket down and changed into my pajamas. I got my phone out of my clutch and put it on the charger, checking it too. I had a new text message.

Had fun :) Text you tomorrow with details. Night 
-K


Me too(: Goodnight I sent back.

I got in bed, pulling the covers up and stared up at the ceiling.

Life was already good here and I was so happy I moved here and that I dropped that stupid box too. And that Kennedy asked if I needed help. And that I met his friends, especially a blue-eyed boy with that crooked smile of his that wouldn't get out of my head.

Tomorrow would be fun. Living here would be fun. I just knew it.
♠ ♠ ♠
aw. cayute. 3 chapters in one night. WOW. accomplishmentt