‹ Prequel: Shameless
Status: The last in the Molly series. For now.

Vegas

Chapter 7:

"No, it wouldn't be her!" Jack almost yelled through the phone.

"I'm telling you, it is!"

"She's too stupid.." He trailed off.

I sighed. "When are you coming back?"

"Our last show is in two days." I could hear the smile in his voice.

"Alright, don't knock up any fans."

"Pfft, you know I use protection!"

"I love you." I laughed.

"I love the groupies more." He joked.

We ended the call laughing.

I turned to Tay and smiled.

"Well?" Cassadee nearly yelled.

"He thinks she's too stupid, but he believes me." I announced.

They both sighed of relief, we'd been looking and confirming for three days straight. She went to school with us, dated Jack briefly but never got over him, went to every concert we'd gone to together, even every soccer game I played.

Knock, kncok, knock. Perfect timing.

The three of us ran to the door and whipped it open, Tay darting down the hall to the left, me to the right, leaving Cassadee to keep an eye out incase she came back.

I ran so fast, and turned the corner, slamming into our mystery stalker, wearing all black. And by black I mean a tight hoodie and leggings, her long blonde hair popping out at the contrast.

I grabbed her shoulder and whipped her around, her face filled with panic.

"Yeah, we know." I muttered, dragging her back to the room, where Cassadee pulled out her phone and called Tay, telling her to come back.

Once Tay arrived, she closed the door and locked it behind her.

"Hi Holly." I smirked.
♠ ♠ ♠
short chapter is short.