‹ Prequel: Shameless
Status: The last in the Molly series. For now.

Vegas

Chapter 8:

"So I assume you're enjoying yourself stalking me," I asked the blonde that sat in front of me. 

"He doesn't love you. You don't deserve him!" she snapped. 

"And you think he loves you" I scoffed. My inner bitch was slowly revealing itself. "There was a reason why he broke up with you," 

"Yeah he didn't tell me he said break," she protested. 

"Yeah 'break' as in break up" I shot back. 

"So sure," she crossed her arms across her chest and smirked. I wanted to slap that off her face. 

"Listen, you need to stop and let Molly and Jack live their lives," Cassadee was fuming. It was the first time I saw quiet and reserved Cass angry. 

"You'll regret everything," Holly stated looking down at her nails. "you're a whore. Nothing more." 

"Bitch!" I screamed and punched her in the face. Tears glistened in her eyes. 

"damn it Molly calm down," Tay tried to restrain me but I grabbed Holly's blonde extensions. 

"Listen Miss Madison, take your blonde extensions, fake boobs put of here and take your whoring self out of here and just leave me and Jack alone before YOU regret it." I sneered and have her hair a tug.

After she left, I looked triumphantly at Tay and Cass who looked at me in disbelief. 

"Slow clap for you Molly," Cass replied and the girls have me a hug. At least that was over and done with. For now atleast.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapter :/