Good Girl Gone Bad

Chapter 2

I woke up in the morning, fluttering my eyes open. I was surprised I went to sleep yesterday since I was so excited (and a little worried) about the whole changing myself thing. I was sure everything would go great.

I got out of bed, slipping my feet into my slippers. I walked into the bathroom, for a good long shower preparing myself for today.

After I finished my shower I sat in front of mirror wondering what I should do with myself. I was way too plain, with my brown hair, short lashes, pale skin, small lips.... I didn't know where to start or how.

I rushed back into the bathroom and ransacked into my cupboards for some hair dye. Me and Molly always dared to dye our hair red, we could never do it, so it practically lived in my toilet cupboard.

I reached out into the full set, and read the back. Bright red... I'm loving it! I look down at the instructions and start to follow it.

1. If you have dark hair, pre-lighten it, for best results. Apply to hair like a dye. I take out the pre-lightener out of the box set and put it on my hair.

2. Leave for about a week!?? No way. School's tomorrow. There's no way I could wait. My hair was really healthy because I had never heated it or anything or actually done anything to it, so I skip to the next step.

3. Do a patch test on hand. Nope, nothing!

4. Set up area. I get a few newspapers from the recycling bin. That was all we ever recycled. I spread them out on the toilet floor.

5. Put on gloves. I take out the purple gloves in the packet and slip them on.

6. Comb your hair so there aren't any knots. I comb my wild mane.

7. Pour some of the mixture on your hands (with the gloves on) and apply to ends. I do as it says and start doing the ends.

8. Now do the roots. My hair was covered in red dye, when I looked back into the mirror.

9. Make sure your hair is covered in dye. Pfftt, what I said.

10. Leave for 10 minutes then wash it out. I take out my Blackberry and searched for Molly on BBM. Hey Mols ;) I texted, pressing send.

HI bbes xx she replied. sup came right after.
guess what! i'm I texted then deleted. I started again. nm, u?
jc listening to music she texted.
made a step 2wrds Mr amazing yet?? I smiled to myself.
stfu, Tay its not funny anymre imma die w/ him :(
I laughed.
ahahaha i dont think he's gfu ur getting sick..
love sick :} she replied.
lol I sent.
gtg, Tay. imma have to go. bye!
byee xx I texted back.

I looked at the time, 10 minutes done! Molly sure takes her time replying. I wonder why she left...
I shake it off my head and return to my instructions on the box. I wash my hair as step #10 said.

11: Dry your hair and style. I take out the old straightener under my bed and plug it in. This was the first time I heated my hair.

There was always a first anyway: I thought.

I take it to the first bit of my hair and gradually come down. WOW. That was so amazing, it was actually not wild for once. I smiled and did the rest of my hair.

I looked into the mirror, once I was done, and the person that was staring back at me wasn't Taylor. It was a pretty girl with bright red straight hair. I almost cried..... wow. It was so.....amazing.

I had to get rid of the spectacles next, then I'll be the bad girl I always dreamed of.
♠ ♠ ♠
I always wanted to dye my hair bright red ;) lol. wouldn't dare.

anyways, I hope u like, like it, dont forget to leave me a comment comment on what you think. ( a song!!)

and i don't know if you can dedicate stories on here,like on wattpad, but if you can imma dedicate this to girlwithflowerdress so far lol....