Master, Do You Love Me?

Chapter 2

"What the fuck?" ok, slave... Uhm... Erm... No.
"I want you as my slave, you heard it right" he said.
"Brian, you abused me and shit, I feel dirty and I..." he started looking at me with cold eyes, damn it.
"Jeordie, look into my eyes and tell me that you didn't like it" he stated.
I froze, I did feel dirty, I wasn't sure of what to do, think or say, my head was a mess, like, my best friend and my crush was trying to persuade me into slavery, surely I wanted a relationship, but, ya know? A RELATIONSHIP, with feelings and love and laying down at night looking at stars and strolls in the park and...
Ok, I am too gay.
But that's what I wanted for a relationship, with both boys and girls, as I said before, I was not sure about my sexuality and Brian just made me more confused.
Besides, slavery, I'd be only his sex toy.
"I'll take your silence as an 'Yes, I loved it Bri, let's do it again!'" he said copying my voice.
"I don't talk THAT acute" I said angrily, puberty sucked.
"Yeah you do" he stated "You'll be my slave and that's it".
"But Briii" I sobbed "I don't know if I want it..." 
"You'll like it eventually, trust me" he said.
"Can I say no?" I tried.
"You would only suffer more" he stated.
My body tensed up, I didn't know what to do and shit like that, it was true, if I refused it, he'd probably rape me anytime he could and I wouldn't have courage to call the cops because:
I
Had
A
Crush
On
Him
Besides, I was a coward, my mom was a groupie into cocain and they'd probably arrest her, I would be a homeless heroin addicted teenager, and I didn't want that, I wanted to be like... Lemmy Kilmister or Bruce Dickinson... So I couldn't be homeless.
Oh fuck this shit.
"So, surrender" he asked.
"Like I had an option" I said, ok, done, meet Jeordie White, occupation: Brian Warner's sexual slave.
"So listen" he said "You will not date anyone and will always obey me, even when you're home" he said and I nodded.
"Great" Brian stated "Let's get a pizza"
Before we stood up, Brian pushed my head backwards and kissed me violently, like he was sealing the slavery thing.
It was lunch time, probably until 8 o'clock he'd be hard again.
Brian left the room and I began to cry, my head was more messy than the movie The Wall,  I wanted to disappear, not existing sounded like a wonderful idea.