Sequel: Disasterology
Status: Characters are now updated! :D

Chemical Kids and Mechanical Brides

And I Can See You're Starting To Break

These past two weeks have been utterly horrible.

I have been living in fear of facing Oliver again. I already saw him two more times.

Kellin hasn’t responded to my calls or my texts. I was really getting worried about him.

What if he hurts himself again? What if he “falls down the stairs” again? What if I ruined our friendship with the kiss…? What if Ronnie…

No. Don’t finish that thought, Vic.

My thoughts were eating away at the little amount of sanity that I had left.

“Vic, what are you thinking about?” Andy placed a hand on my shoulder. “Nothing. Just thinking.”

“You’re worried about Kellin, aren’t you?” I bit down on my lip and nodded.

“I’m going grocery shopping. You should come with. Get some fresh air.”

I thought it over. I didn’t really want to leave… but I didn’t want to spend another moment in this house. “Okay…I’ll go.” He nodded.

“I’m gonna get the car started and warmed up. Just meet me inside when you’re ready.” I nodded as he walked out the door.

I looked out the window. Dark gray clouds were rolling in. I got up and grabbed my jacket and slipped on my Vans. I fixed my hair a little before walking to the car and getting inside.

“Mind if I plug my iPod in?” “Sure. Go ahead.”

We ended up listening to Hands Like Houses all the way to the store.
----------

“Alright. So far we have milk, eggs, bacon, broccoli, carrots, strawberries, apples, oranges, muffins, tortillas, potatoes, Banana milk—” “Wait…why do we need banana milk?” I gave him a skeptical look.

“Because it is delicious, sexy, and Koreans are freaking geniuses for making this!” I only shook my head. “Hey. You always boast about Bubble Tea to me, and I don’t complain!” “Touché.”

“Wait here. I’m gonna go get some pasta real quick.” With that, he rushed off.

I pulled out my cell phone and dialed Kellin’s number. It rung for about five seconds until someone answered.

“Kellin…?!”

“He’s busy right now.” It was Ronnie.

Before I could say anything else, he hung up.

I growled as I clenched my teeth together. I called him again.

No answer.

I bit down on my lip and shoved my phone back into my jacket pocket.

Andy came back with the pasta. He looked ticked off as well.

“Let’s go.” I looked at him, confused. “What happened?” “Nothing. We got everything on the list. Now come on.” “Fine…”
------------

It’s pouring rain outside now.

Mike and Andy decided to come over and hang out again.

I don’t mind. I really didn’t want to be alone.

Andy decided to put a movie on, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World to be specific. I kept flipping my phone over and over in my hands as I was making popcorn.

Two weeks and I was getting anxious.

All I could think about was Kellin. I’m so worried about him…

The beeps from the microwave snapped me out of my thoughts. I sighed and took the popcorn out of the microwave, pouring it into a bowl.

I brought it into the living room and sat between Andy and Mike, who were already watching the movie without me. Thanks a lot guys…

About halfway through the movie, the doorbell rang. I groaned in annoyance and walked to the door. I’m missing the awesome, kick-ass fight scene for this!

However, when I opened the door, my mood changed in an instant.

He was completely drenched in water, shivering from head to toe. Black wavy hair stuck to his face as blue eyes stared up at me. His lip quivered as tears ran down his cheeks.

“K-Kellin…?!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooh new chapter! And sooner than usual!
Also, I got a new pc! But I can't really use it yet. XD
Comment, subscribe, and share my lovelies! <3
Title credit: "Give Me A Sign"-- Breaking Benjamin