Sequel: Disasterology
Status: Characters are now updated! :D

Chemical Kids and Mechanical Brides

Tonight, You Are Everything

I stood there, dumbfounded. My heart broke at the sight of him.

He sniffled and tried to wipe his tears away, but he winced in pain. I pulled him inside and closed the door.

“Kellin, what happened?!” He shook his head and shivered again.

“Vic, who’s at the d—Oh my god!” Mike and Andy were standing at the door now.

“Mike, go into my room and get some clothes.” He nodded and went to do so. I picked up Kellin and carried him bridal-style to the bathroom.

I put him down on the floor and turned the water on in the bathtub to fill it up.

“Kellin…you’re gonna have to get undressed…”

He shook his head, then shivered again.

“Kellin. I’m not gonna sit here and let you freeze to death. Please…”

He bit down on his lip, then he nodded slightly.

I helped him take off his jacket and his shirt, causing him to wince and cry out in pain. My eyes widened at the sight in front of me.

All types of marks, scars, scratches and bruises littered his soft, pale skin.

He slipped off his pants, only leaving him in his boxers.

There was a small amount of pink on his cheeks.

I picked him up again, then gently placed him into the bathtub.

“I-I’m s-sorry…Vic…” “Why are you apologizing? If anything…this is my fault…” He looked at me, confused.

“I knew about Ronnie…I knew about how he treats you…how he abuses you….I should have confronted you! I should have tried to stop him when he came to the store! I should have stopped you from going back to him…! But I just stayed back like a f**king coward!!!”

I broke down in front of him again. Aren’t I supposed to be the strong one in this type of situation?

“Vic, don’t cry…” Those pleading blue eyes staring into mine once again. I shook my head and let the tears continue to flow.

“Why do you care about me so much…?”

“Because I do! Kellin…you’re my friend. No one should be treated like this, especially you…!”

He reached over and held my hand in his.

“You’re too nice to me…”
-----------

I left Kellin alone for a bit so he could get dressed. I don’t care if we’re both guys, I’m not going to be a creep.

I looked at the black acoustic guitar sitting on the stand. I picked it up and sat back down on my bed.

I started strumming a song that I wrote a while ago.

♪ Like a rush shot through you Everyone is watching you

Told you why I see no need for the sun A love you light is a love soon gone If this is it, don't bother cause this love is a lie

I'm a chemical kid You're a mechanical bride ♪

I stopped singing when I saw Kellin walk in. I placed the guitar back on its stand.

“Are you okay…?” He nodded as he crawled onto the bed and laid down next to me.

“I’m sorry. I really didn’t mean to bother you like this…I just…needed to get away…and you were the only person that I actually know who lives around here…I’m really sorry…”

“Stop apologizing. It’s okay, really.” I petted his hair gently. He blushed slightly.

“Vic…can I try something…?” “What…?”

He sat up and looked at me for a moment. I stared into those blue orbs and saw something I couldn’t make out. A cross between guilt… fear…lust…?

He leant in and crashed his lips against mine. My eyes widened with shock.

My stomach had a thousand butterflies in it. Electricity ran through my body. My nerves were becoming a wreck and my brain could barely function or comprehend what was going on.

He entangled his hand into my hair, tugging on it slightly and deepening the kiss.

Soon he pulled away, leaving us both breathless. We just stared at each other again.

His cheeks were a crimson red. All I saw in his eyes were shame and embarrassment. I smiled slightly at him to reassure him. He only bit down on his lip and turned away from me.

“I’m going to bed…”

I felt a small amount of guilt sink in.

“Right…sorry…” I got up from the bed and started to walk to the door, until my arm was grabbed to stop me.

I turned back around to look at him.

“Stay with me…Please…?” He didn’t look at me. Was he that scared of what I would say about the kiss?

I turned the light off and climbed into bed with him. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him close to me.

“Night, Kell.” I kissed his forehead softly before I closed my eyes, drifting off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awwwwwh! <3
Also, go like Still Echo and Light Up The Sky on Facebook. They're really awesome bands that deserve more recognition! <3
Thank you all for your comments my lovelies! <3
Don't forget the feeback! ;)

Title credit: "Apology" --Alesana