Sequel: Disasterology
Status: Characters are now updated! :D

Chemical Kids and Mechanical Brides

I Smile Because I Think Of You, I Blush

I opened my eyes, being welcomed by the sun’s rays. I tried to move, but a heavy object was on me.
I looked and saw Kellin curled up next to me.

Memories from last night flashed through my head.

Our second kiss…

I ran a hand through my hair and smiled at the memory.
He draped an arm around my stomach and snuggled closer to me.

I swear he’s too adorable for his own good.

I reached over him to grab my phone from the nightstand, trying not to wake him. I failed though, since he shifted in his sleep and opened his eyes.

They were different. They seemed brighter, livelier.
He smiled at me.

“Good morning, Vic…”

I smiled back and kissed his forehead.

“Morning, Kell.”

I opened my phone a saw that I had a text message from Andy.

“Mike and I went to get breakfast and check up on the store. You two looked so cute, just couldn’t wake you up. Don’t worry, we’ll bring you something back. –Andy <3”

I closed my phone and placed it back onto the nightstand.
“Mike and Andy left us alone for a while. They said they’ll bring back some breakfast.” I explained as I got up and stretched my back and arms. Kellin sat up and stretched a bit too.

He gasped and his eyes widened with horror.

“Ronnie’s gonna kill me…”

“Kellin…you’re not going back to him, are you?” He bit down on his lip. He didn’t respond.

I looked at the scars and bruises on his arms and legs. The purple blotch on his face was starting to face away, but it still lingered there. Anger rushed through me again.
That bastard is going to pay…

I sat next to Kellin on the bed and pulled him into my arms.

“I’m not letting you go back to him. I’ll be damned if I let him lay another hand on you.”

Soon, he broke out into quiet sobs.

“I…I don’t want to g-go back, Vic…b-but he knows where I-I go to school…he’ll eventually find me…and try to b-bring me back…”

I rubbed calming circles on his back and kissed his forehead again.

“I won’t let him, Kellin. I won’t let him take you away. I won’t let him hurt you again. I promise.”

“WE’RE HOOOOOOME!!!” I mentally face-palmed at how loud Andy’s voice was.

“Looks like they’re back. Come on. There should be some food downstairs.” I picked him up and carried him bridal-style all the way to the kitchen, despite his small protests.

“From the looks of it, you must have just looked at my text about five minutes ago.” Andy crossed his arms over his chest with a smug look on his face.
Mike was already sitting on the couch, eating an omelet. Skinny Fat-Ass.

I put Kellin down and went to look at what they brought back. All that was left were a couple of waffles.
I place them on the table and sat next to Kellin. I started to eat my food, but Kellin only stared at his with a hint of guilt in his eyes.

“Kellin…come on. You have to eat something.” He gave me a pleading look.

“Kell, you’re not fat. You’re beautiful. Now please, eat.”
I picked up a piece of the waffle with his fork and held it in front of his face. He hesitated at first, but he eventually ate it. He took his fork from me and continued to eat his food.

Ronnie really did screw him up…

“Hey, Vic.”

Andy snapped me from my thoughts. “Hm?”

“I was thinking that we could all go to the park today, you know? The sun is out. The air is nice and chilly. Come on, it’s perfect.”

“Sure, sounds fun. Right, Kellin?”
He nodded with a mouthful of waffles. I giggled, causing him to blush slightly.

“Alright then! Mike, I’m driving this time!” “What? Why?!” His eyes widened.
Andy crossed his arms over his chest and glared slightly at Mike.

“Cause you nearly killed us trying to drive B.A.M.F. mode!!!”

“’BAMF’…?” “I’ll tell you later, Kell.”
I took him upstairs back to my room to find him some clothes while Andy and Mike continued to argue.

I searched through the closet and handed him a pair of gray skinnies and a black t-shirt. He slipped them on, marveling at how loose the shirt was on him. I gave him a jacket to put on as well. I went back into the closet to find myself some clothes.

“Vic…the jacket’s kind of big…” I turned to look at him and broke out into a fit of giggles.

The jacket hung to his thighs mid-way and the sleeves covered his hands. He just seems so tiny!
He blushed a deep crimson and hid his face in his hands.

“Awww. It’s okay, Kell.” I pulled his hands from his face and kissed the tip of his nose. “It’s really adorable.”
He covered his face again and turned away as I put my clothes on.

“Vic! Hurry up!” Andy called from downstairs this time. I groaned in annoyance and quickly slipped on my Vans. Kellin was sitting on the bed, his phone in his hands. I took it from him and placed it on the desk.

“Leave it here.”

He bit down on his lip and nodded slightly.
I grabbed his hand and led him back downstairs.

Mike was sprawled out on the floor, face against it. “Mike…?” He rolled over.
“The argument got intense.” I only shook my head and helped him off the ground. Kellin giggled slightly.

“Alright! Let’s go!”
-----------

I expected Andy and Mike to take off toward the merry-go-round, but I didn’t expect Kellin to squeak like an excited school-girl and dash toward the swings. I only laughed and followed him.

Luckily it’s Friday and kids are still in school, so we’re not scarring anyone for life. Four grown men playing around on a playground isn’t a sight many parents would care for.

I sat on the swing next to Kellin and watched as he swung back and forth slightly, giggling.

“Having fun?” He looked at me and nodded, a smile on his face.

“I kind of miss being a little kid. Playing on the playground. Running around in the summer breeze. Jumping into piles of leaves during Fall. Those were things I always looked forward to. I guess I’m still a kid at heart.”

He stopped swinging for a moment. “What about you, Vic?”

“Me? I’ve always loved going to the beach with my parents and Mike. I’d swim in the ocean, eat some ice cream or funnel cakes. Then later, I would always sit on top of the hill and watch the sunset and take pictures with my dad’s camera. It’s always funny at the end when Mike somehow manages to get sand stuck in his swim trunks every time.” I chuckled to myself at the memory.

“That sounds amazing. I only went to the beach once as a kid. My grandma didn’t like the sun that much. She was more of a Fall and Winter person.”

“Really? What about your parents?” He bit down on his lip. There was a small moment of silence.

“I’d rather not talk about it…”

He started to swing slightly again.

“I’m sorry…I shouldn’t have asked…” “It’s okay. You didn’t know.”

He stopped swinging and reached to grab my hand.

“Your hand’s warm…” He was blushing again.

Soon, there was a sound of a camera flash behind us. We both turned to look and saw Mike and Andy snickering, the camera being in Mike’s hands.

“You guys look so cute together! ♥”

Kellin’s blush grew deeper as I gave Mike and Andy death-glares. They both made mock-hurt faces before giggling again. “I’ll get you two dorks later.”

Kellin’s hand was still in mine. I hadn’t noticed that my heart was thumping in my chest.

He still has such a huge effect on me.
Of course he does…

I love him...
-------------

“Sooo, do you guys wanna continue movie night?”
Andy was bouncing up and down with about three movies in his arms. Mike and I both gave him a weird look.

“Come on! It’ll be fun! We have popcorn and hot chocolate! And we can all snuggle together by the heater!”

“Andy, what the hell have you been watching?” I tried to choke back a laugh, but failed horribly.
“Come onnnnnnn!” “Ugh! Fine, you whiny baby!”
Andy stuck his tongue out at Mike.

“I think it sounds fun…” Kellin giggled slightly. I couldn’t help but smile as well.
His blue eyes were brighter again.

“Don’t start the movie yet. I’m gonna change into some PJ’s.” They all nodded and I walked upstairs.

As I walked into my room, Kellin’s phone vibrated on the nightstand. I picked up the phone and looked at the caller ID. It was Ronnie.

Should I…?

I hesitated to answer the phone, but I did so anyway.
I didn’t say a word.

“Kellin…come back…please baby. I miss you…”

I bit down on my lip and clutched the phone tighter in my hand.

“Come on…I know you miss me too…I know you still love me…”

I hung up instantly and tossed the phone onto the bed.

That mother f**ker…

I calmed down and continued to change my clothes. Kellin’s phone vibrated again.
I hung up on Ronnie again and shut the phone off.

I walked back downstairs and joined Kellin on the couch. Andy was sprawled out on the floor, a Batman blanket wrapped around his body and a cup of hot chocolate next to him. Mike was in the kitchen making popcorn. Kellin curled up next to me, a blanket wrapped around his body as well. Too cute!

“So, do I dare ask what movie we’re watching?” Andy turned around and smirked.
“First, Friends With Benefits, then 21 Jump Street, and then we’ll finish off with Beastly.

Great, this is gonna be a long night.
-----------

Well…I was right about the long night part.
It was about the end of Beastly and both Andy and Mike were passed out on the floor. Kellin was starting to doze off as well.

“Kell…Kellin.” I nudged his shoulder gently. “Hmmm…?”
“Come on, it’s time for you to go to bed.” He shook his head tiredly. “I don’t wanna move…”
He muffled.

I just can’t resist. I grabbed the remote and turned the TV off, then I lay down on the couch with Kellin in my arms and pulled the blanket over both of us.

“Night, Kell.” I kissed his forehead.

“Night Vicky…”

I slightly cringed at the old nickname, but I brushed it off and closed my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Total awwwwh!!! <3
Sorry for the wait guys. A lot of school stuff (plus typing this long-ass chapter. XD)
But hopefuly it was worth it my lovelies! <3
Don't forget the comments and feedback! <3
Title credit: "The Morticians Daughter" -- Black Veil Brides