Sequel: Disasterology
Status: Characters are now updated! :D

Chemical Kids and Mechanical Brides

Watch As Your Darkest Fears Return To Life

“Vic! Wake up! We’re gonna be late for work!”
Andy shook me until I opened my eyes. Kellin was awake as well, looking sleepy and confused.
Andy’s warning only dawned on me about five seconds later.

“Crap!”

I jumped up from the couch and ran upstairs to my room. I nearly crashed into my closet trying to find something to wear.

“Vic…?” I turned around to look at him. He chewed nervously on his lip.
“Kellin! Come on, get dressed. We have to leave as soon as possible!” He looked shocked for a moment.

I forgot. He doesn’t have any clothes…

I handed him a black sweater and some skinny jeans. “Vic—” “No time for protests!”
I got dressed quickly and searched around the room for my shoes. Kellin didn’t move.

“Kell…” “Vic…I don’t want to be a bother, or a burden…!” “Kellin, what are you talking about?”
I walked over to him and pulled him into my arms.

“It’s just…I think I overstayed my welcome…” “Not true.” “Still…”

“Actually…I was thinking about…letting you move in with me.” He looked up at me.
“Please Kellin.” “But…I don’t even have my stuff…”

“I’ll get your stuff, after I get off of work.”

His eyes widened and he franticly shook his head. “It’s okay Kellin. When does he leave work?”
He hesitated before speaking. “He…usually gets back home around eight. Sometimes later…”

“Okay, I get off at five. We’ll have plenty of time.” He bit down on his lip again and shifted uncomfortably.

I realized the issue now. “You don’t have to come with me. I’ll get your stuff and Andy will take you back here.” “But…what if something happens to you…!” “Don’t worry, I’ll be fine.” I smiled at him to reassure him.

“VIC! COME ON!” Andy’s voice echoed through the house again.

“Hurry and get dressed, then meet us in the car, okay?” He nodded slightly. I kissed his forehead and walked out of the room, heading towards the car.
----------

Another slow work day. I would be lying if I said I wasn’t worried about getting Kellin’s stuff from the house where he was abused by that tattooed mother f**ker.

I don’t want Kellin to face that. Ever again.

He was in the back room with me, playing the old Grand piano again. He really loves playing that thing.
I watched him play the notes gracefully and hum along, like an angel. He stopped playing for a moment.

“Stop looking at me, Vic…” He giggled. “You’re making me blush…”
I smirked. “You do that enough already, Kell.” Of course, his cheeks turned crimson.
I chuckled as he playfully punched my arm.

“What the f**k are you doing here?!”

We both turned toward the door, hearing Andy’s voice from the front of the store.

“Aww. Not happy to see me again, Andrew?”

I felt my heart drop to my stomach. Fear struck through me. My body quivered.

It was Oliver.

“Vic…? What’s wrong…?” I flinched when Kellin slipped his arms around me, but they calmed me down for a moment. I still couldn’t help but listen to Andy and Oliver’s conversation.

“If I wasn’t f**king happy to see you at the store, what makes you think I’m ecstatic to see you now?!”

Wait…is that why Andy was so pissed when we left…?!

“I don’t know. Just a hunch, I guess. So, where’s my little Vicky?”

I tensed up again. I’ve always hated when he called me that. It brings a sickening feeling to my stomach.
It always brought the horrible memories back…

Kellin squeezed my hand to try to calm me down. Poor guy…he doesn’t even know what’s going on…

“Why the hell would I tell you that?!”
“Because I miss him. It’s been a while since I last seen or talked to Vicky—”

“Stop calling him that, you sick bastard!!! I don’t know why you came back, hell I don’t want to know!!! But don’t you ever come back here again! And if I ever see you within twenty feet from me, I won’t hesitate to rip your f**king throat out!!! Do. You. Understand. Me?!”

Me and Kellin we both shocked by Andy’s outburst. There was a moment of silence.

“This isn’t over, Biersack.”

There was another moment of silence, longer than the last one. Kellin was still holding onto me.

“It’s okay, guys. He’s gone.”

I didn’t know I was holding tears back, but they eventually rolled down my cheeks.

“Vic…” Kellin pulled me into his chest, trying to comfort me.
One of his hands brushed against my back and I nearly lost it.

Without thinking, I panicked and shoved him away from me, causing him to fall off of the piano bench.

I instantly regretted it. He looked up at me, confused.

“K-Kellin! Oh my God I’m so sorry!” More tears spilled. How stupid can I be?!

“Vic, it’s okay…” He got up and sat next to me again, then gently wiped my tears away. I nodded.

I stood up and left the room, Kellin following suit.

“Our shift is over. Go with Andy, Kellin. I’ll get your stuff and be back home as soon as possible.”

“Are you sure, Vic? You don’t have to! I’ll be fine!” Kellin’s blue eyes danced with worry.

“Kellin, I’m serious about you staying with us.” Andy looked worried as well.

“I’ll be fine. I promise.” I hugged them both goodbye and got into the car.
-----------

The house looked a mess. Shattered glass everywhere, beer bottles, and cigarettes.

I felt truly uncomfortable here.

I walked into what seemed to be Kellin’s room. I went through the closet and drawers and tossed any piece of clothing into the duffle bag. There was also a worn-out stuffed bear on the edge of the bed. I placed it in the bag too. Better to be safe than sorry.

I also grabbed a couple of his posters and pictures along with some of his shoes.

I checked the time. 5:41. He shouldn’t be home for another—

“What the hell are you doing here?”

My heart stopped. Didn’t turn around. I didn’t need to.

I knew that Ronnie was standing behind me.
♠ ♠ ♠
:OOO
Welp. That happened. ._.
Tune in next chapter my lovelies! and 200+ readers!!! :D <3
Title Credit: "Dead Walker Texas Ranger" -- Sleeping With Sirens (Their new song! <3)