Sequel: Disasterology
Status: Characters are now updated! :D

Chemical Kids and Mechanical Brides

You Cut The Peace Out Of Me

“Don’t make me repeat myself.”
I took a deep breath and turned to face him.

He towered over me. Messy ink black hair hung in his face. Bloodshot eyes glared down at me. I swallowed thickly.

“Kellin is moving out.” I simply stated, trying to keep my fear hidden.

“Is that so?” He stepped closer to me. I tried to move away, but he grabbed my wrist before I could.

He brought his face closer to mine. “And what makes you think I’m just gonna let you take him from me?”
His grip on my wrist tightened.

I have to get out of here!

I struggled against his grip, but he wouldn’t let go.

He snaked his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. “Unless…”
He let go of my wrist, then tilted my head up to look at him.

“You want to pay me to let him stay with you…”

My stomach twisted into a knot as he attached his lips to my neck, biting and sucking at it. He pushed me roughly onto the bed and climbed on top of me.

“You sluts are all the same…” He unzipped my jacket with no hesitation.

“N-no…! Stop…!”

Memories from that night flashed through my head again. It was more vivid and clear than last time.

The clothes on the floor…my cries and pleas…the twisted smile on his face…

At this point, my pants were unbuttoned.

He only laughed as I writhed and squirmed under him…

Both of them…sick…twisted…bastards…

“Stop…stop…STOP!!!”

I pushed Ronnie off of me and continuously hit him with my fists.

“DON’T. YOU. F**KING. TOUCH. ME!!!!! YOU. SICK. TWISTED. F**K!!!”

I lost all of my sanity at this point.
Ronnie was doubled up on the floor, groaning, blood pouring from his nose and mouth.

I grabbed the bag and ran out of the house, quickly getting into the car and driving off.
----------

I finally got home. The events from earlier kept playing through my head again, along with those horrid memories of Oliver…

I unlocked the front door and walked inside. Kellin came and hugged me tightly before I could get two steps away from the door.

“Vic! You look horrible! What happened?!” I bit down on my lip.

“Nothing, Kell. Nothing happened…” I took his bag upstairs to my room and sat it on my bed.

“Vic…something did happen…didn’t it?” I turned to look at him. “I told you I’m fine, Kellin. Nothing happened.” He came closer to me and grabbed my wrist.

“Then…tell me why you have those bruises on your arms and neck!!!”

His eyes stared intently into mine. Agitation. Anger. Fear. Worry. Guilt.

He’s just breaking me apart even more…

I snatched my arm from him and ran into the bathroom, closing the door and locking it.
I curled up into a ball on the floor, letting the tears and emotions overwhelm me.

I’m breaking apart…I’ve already lost my sanity…the pain is just growing worse.

“Vic…! Vic I’m sorry! I’m sorry! Please, let me in!” Kellin was pleading on the other side of the door.

“Don’t apologize, Kellin…it’s not your fault…”

Soon, consciousness slipped from me.
♠ ♠ ♠
:OOO
Two consecutive updates my lovelies.<3 (thank you all for spamming the comment box btw. ;D)
Comments and feedback. More to come in the future!
Title credit: "Broken Pieces"-- Apocalyptica feat. Lacey Sturn
(Also, character list should be updated in about 5 min after this)