Sequel: Disasterology
Status: Characters are now updated! :D

Chemical Kids and Mechanical Brides

All I Wanted Was You

“Vic…I’m sorry! I’m sorry! Please, let me in…!”
I begged against the door for at least five minutes now. Andy came to see what was going on.

“What happened?” I bit down on my lip and clenched my fists.

“I don’t know…but I think Ronnie had something to do with it.”

Those marks on Vic’s neck. They’re Ronnie’s bite marks. I should know, I’ve seen them often.

“It’s my fault, Andy…I shouldn’t have let him go…I shouldn’t have even stayed here…!”

He placed his hand on my shoulder. “You should just talk to him. Trust me, I’m just as pissed off at Ronnie as you are, but…there’s nothing we can do about it right now.”

“I would, but he locked the door.”

I slid down to the floor and rested my back against the wall. Andy knocked on the door this time.

“Vic…wake up and open this door please…” He knocked harder.

“…Leave me alone…” “Vic! Please!” I cried.

There was a moment of silence, then I heard the door unlock. Andy nodded toward me and walked off.

I took a deep breath before I opened the door. My heart ached at the sight of him.

He was huddled into a ball against a corner. I walked over to him after closing the door and kneeled in front of him.

“Vic…” I gently placed my hand on his cheek and tilted his head up to look at me.

His hazel-brown eyes were lifeless, hopeless, filled with tears.

The guy in front of me…he was so strong, so caring, so cheerful. He managed to save me, and for what?

“Kell…?”

My heart wrenched inside my chest. I couldn’t stop the tears from pouring.
I hugged him tightly and cried into his shoulder.

“I’m sorry! I’m so so sorry! This is all my fault, Vic! I shouldn’t have let you go! I shouldn’t have even stayed here!!! I’m sorry…! I’m sorry…!”

“Kellin, it’s oka—”

“No! It’s not! Ronnie hurt you! I know it! I know those bite marks from anywhere! How can I be so stupid?! I’m horrible! How could I let the guy that I love get hurt?!”

I shut up quickly after that last sentence.

Oh no…I just confessed…

“What…?”

I let go of him and looked at him. His facial expression…I couldn’t read it. Was he confused? Hoping…?

I took another deep breath. “Yes…Victor Fuentes…I love you. More than you could imagine…”

I closed my eyes. This can’t end well…

Before I could register anything, two warm hands held my face. My eyes shot opened as he pressed his lips against mine.

Is…is this really happening…?

I wrapped my arms around his waist and deepened the kiss. I’m not taking any chances.

Our tongues danced around each other, fighting for dominance. He won, of course. Our hands roamed all over each other. He rubbed my sides, causing me to moan into the kiss. I felt him smirk against my lips.

Two can play at this game.

I slipped my hands under his shirt and rubbed his back. He broke the kiss and moaned loudly.

“K-Kellin…” His cheeks were flushed red. He’s just so perfect…

“M-maybe we should take this to the bedroom…”
I nodded in agreement.
--------

“Kellin…did you mean it?”

His arms were wrapped around my back as I lie on top of him. I lifted my head to look at him.

“Meant what?” “When…when you said you loved me…” I kissed his cheek.

“Of course I meant it, Vic. Every word.”

He smiled. “Truth is…I love you too, Kell...I have for a while now…” he said with a light blush on his cheeks.

My heart skipped a beat. He loved me too?
I let a couple of tears slip. “Are you okay?” He wiped my tears away. I just shook my head and smiled.

“Everything’s fine, Vic. Everything is jjust fine…”

I rested my head back onto his chest. His soft heartbeat…I know I’m not dreaming.

“Night, Vic. I love you…” “…I love you too, Kellin."
♠ ♠ ♠
WOOO! I feel like I'm on a roll! Another update for you, my lovelies! <3
And it's that time of year when I'm already freezing my ass off. (Bipolar state! DX)
Anywho, more to come! <3
And just to let you know, I love seeing the fact that I get like 6+ comments everytime I update. You all are awesome!
Title credit: "All I wanted"-- Paramore