Sequel: Disasterology
Status: Characters are now updated! :D

Chemical Kids and Mechanical Brides

Leave The Past With The Past

“Vic…” “Hm?”
I was in the kitchen, washing dishes after we ate breakfast.
“Please…don’t brush it off this time…tell me what happened…” I tried my best to smile at him.

“I’m fine, Kellin.” “You’ve been telling me that for the past three days…!” I bit down on my lip.
“Because there’s nothing else to say about it…” “Vic…”
I shut off the water before drying my hands, then I turned my attention towards Kellin.

I picked him up and set him on the counter, wrapping his legs around me. I rested my hands on his sides and kissed him gently. He kissed back and entangled his fingers into my hair.
“You still won’t be off the hook, Vic…”

I smirked as I kissed his lips again. “I’ll take that chance.”

I honestly wanted to tell Kellin what happened, but I don’t want him to worry about anything else.
Kellin can only help me because he makes me forget. Even if it’s just a small moment, the pain goes away for that moment.

However, the nightmares came back. I’d wake up in a cold sweat at least twice or three times a week.

Kellin caught me once. He woke me up from one of the worst ones. I’m so glad that I have him, but I really hate being a burden on him.

I placed small kisses on his neck, causing him to moan slightly. “You know…” I brought my lips to his ear.
“The ‘kids’ haven’t been home lately. Maybe…we can have a little fun…” He only moaned as a response.

I kissed his lips again as I slipped my hands under his shirt, massaging his sides with my thumbs. He gasped slightly, allowing me to slide my tongue into his mouth. He slipped his hands under my shirt as well, resting them on the small of my back, pulling me closer to him.
Our tongues fought for dominance. Of course, I won.

We kept kissing for a while, then I stopped.

He gave me a questioning look, while catching his breath.

“Kell…do you…do you want to…take this…farther…?” I felt the heat rise to my cheeks.

I love him so much…and I…I just need to forget…

His cheeks were a dark crimson. I bit down on my lip again.

“I’m sorry…I shouldn’t have asked…” I was about to pull away, but he pulled me even closer (if that was even possible) and crashed his lips against mine.

He tugged on the bottom of my shirt. “Please…” He whispered against my lips.
“Only if you take yours off too…” He nodded and did so, revealing his soft, pale skin.
He stopped cutting, so some of the scars are starting to disappear. He’s come so far, and I’m so proud of him.

If only I were that strong…

I placed loving kisses on his chest, earning soft, quiet moans from him. He tugged on my shirt again.
I reluctantly pulled it off, knowing what would happen.

I only stood there, shame running through me as Kellin gasped slightly.

He reached forward and gently rubbed the three scars on my stomach.

“Vic…?”

I let the tears escape. He placed his hand on my cheek and wiped the tears away with his thumb.

I couldn’t look at him. I felt so ashamed…

He leant in and kissed my lips softly, then he pulled me into a hug, petting my hair.

“It’s okay, Vic. You don’t have to tell me if you don’t want to…I understand…”

I buried my face into the crook of his neck, allowing more tears to fall.

“I honestly want to tell you, Kellin…but…I…I just can’t…not now…”
“I understand…I’ll always be here for you if you need me, though. Okay?” I nodded.

“I love you, so much, Kellin…”
“I love you more.”

I don’t know how long we stayed like that…but for that small moment, I was able to forget.
All that mattered was that I was with the love of my life, and I shouldn’t let the past ruin that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here you go my lovelies! <3 Another update.
Sorry it was kind of late, little bit of writer's block. (I swear it's one of the worst things ever! >.<)
Anyway, more to come eventually!
Title credit: "My Silhouette (Acoustic)" --Arms Like Yours