Sequel: Disasterology
Status: Characters are now updated! :D

Chemical Kids and Mechanical Brides

I Love You More Than I Can Ever Scream

I was able to go to bed at a decent time. However, I woke up around 4:45 in the morning, hearing Kellin whimpering next to me.

“Kellin…?”

I sat up to look at him. He was crying.

“I’m sorry…please…don’t hurt him…I’m sorry…”

“Kellin…? Hey, wake up…” I shook him slightly.
His eyes flashed opened and he looked at me.

“Hey…” I gave him a small smile.

He shot up and hugged me tightly, crying into my chest.
I rubbed calming circles on his back, trying to calm him down.

“It…it was a bad dream…! A really bad one…!” He trembled slightly.

“It’s okay…it was just a dream. It was just a dream.” I tilted his head up and wiped his tears away.

“I…I don’t want to go back to sleep…” I nodded in understanding and kissed his forehead.
“It’s about five in the morning anyway. Wanna watch the sunrise with me?” He wiped more of his tears away and nodded.

I got out of bed and walked over to his side, picking him up bridal-style, then carried him to the living room.
We sat in front of the back door, him cuddling against my side.

“Vic, look!” He pointed towards the door. I smiled.

It was snowing.

“Can we later???” He looked up at me with pleading eyes. My smile grew wider. “Of course.”
He hugged me and kissed me on the lips. “Thank you.”

That’s how we spent our morning. Watching the sun rise and the snow fall. And soon enough, the whole neighborhood was covered in white.
---------

“Vic…I feel like a fat penguin…”

He pouted as he tugged on the coat and the multiple shirts that hugged his body. “Well it’s eight degrees outside. I don’t want you to catch a cold.” I nagged him as I pulled his beanie onto his head. I kissed the tip of his nose, causing him to blush.

“Okay. Gloves?”
“Check.”
“Boots?”
“Check.”
“Giant rusty anchor?”
“Wait…what?”
“And my amazing boyfriend?”
“C-check…”

I smirked as his blush grew darker.

“And the sled’s in the garage. Meet me outside, m’kay? I’m gonna go get it.” He nodded as I walked into the garage. I searched through at least three shelves until I found it. I grabbed it and opened the garage door.
He stood there, waiting like an adorable five-year-old kid.

“Don’t worry. I got the sled.” I grabbed his hand and held it in mine as we walked up the snow-covered hill.

It was still snowing and Kellin slipped a couple of times, but luckily I was there to catch him.
We finally reached the top and marveled at the snow-covered world downhill.

I placed the sled on the ground and turned towards Kellin.

“Are you ready to do this?” His eyes widened. “W-what…? It’s so high…and far…!”
“It’s okay. There’s like a wall of snow to stop us from sliding into the woods.” He bit on his lip, obviously nervous and anxious at the same time. I held his hands in mine and kissed his cheek.

“Come on. It’ll be fun.” I gave him a reassuring smile.

“Okay…fine. But I’m sitting in the back!”
I nodded and got in the front. He sat behind me and wrapped his arms around me tightly.

“Are you ready?” He whimpered slightly and nodded.

“Alright. Three…two…one…launch!”

I pushed the sled forward and we slid down the hill.

To say we were going fast was an understatement.
Soon enough, we reached the end of the hill and crashed into the wall of snow, causing us to be knocked off of the sled, landing on the ground.

“Hey, you okay, Kell?” I got up and walked over to him.
He looked up at me, then broke out into a fit of giggles.

“Holy crap! Let’s do it again!”
I smiled and helped him off of the ground.

“You’re too adorable. Of course we’ll do it again.”
He giggled and started running up the hill, with me chasing after him.

As soon as we reached the top, I dropped the sled and tackled him to the ground.

“H-hey…!” I started to tickle his sides.

“OMG! Nononononono! I give! I give!” I stopped and pressed my lips against his.

I pulled away and looked at him for a moment.

His blue eyes…his raven-black hair…the pink blush on his cheeks…

Everything about him looked so vivid in the snow. I let myself enter in a daze.

“You’re so beautiful…”

He smiled slightly as the blush on his cheeks grew darker. Then he sat up.

“Come on. Let’s do this again.” He kissed my cheek and walked over to the sled.
“I want to be in front this time…!” I nodded and sat behind him this time.
“Okay! Three…two…one…go!”
--------

“Today was amazing.” He nuzzled my neck as we cuddled on the couch, a blanket wrapped around us.
We were having a Tim Burton movie night, so we’re watching The Corpse Bride.

I kissed his cheek. “I’m glad you enjoyed it.”

With that, I sneezed, then coughed a little. “Awww…Vic.”

“My nose just itched…! I’m fine…!” I turned away and coughed again.
He sat up and felt my forehead. “You’re warm, Vic…” I groaned.

Great…just what I needed…
At least I don’t have to go to work tomorrow due to the roads freezing.

“Come on. You should go to bed.” I coughed again and nodded.

I got up and walked upstairs into my room. I plopped onto the bed and wrapped myself in the sheets.
I shivered slightly.

“It’s cold…”

I felt the other side of the bed dip, then two arms wrapped around me.
Kellin snuggled close to me and rested his forehead against my back. “Sorry, Kell…”
“It’s not your fault. We all get sick sooner or later.”

I placed my hands on his, playing with his fingertips.

“I would hug you…but I don’t want to get you sick.” “It’s okay…” He leant up and kissed my neck.

“I love you.” “I love you too, Vic.”

Soon, I could hear him snoring softly next to me.

So much for movie night…

Eventually, I drifted into a peaceful sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
ERRMAGERD!!! THER FEELS!!!
Lol I just wanted to try talking like that. XD
Anywho! Another update my lovelies!!! <3
Sorry it's a little late though. School work. (I have to write two essays by the end of next week. -.-)
More to come!!! <3
Title credit: "The Mortician's Daughter" --Black Veil Brides