Sequel: Disasterology
Status: Characters are now updated! :D

Chemical Kids and Mechanical Brides

You Make Me The Happiest Of Men

“Alright! Time to wake up, Love Birds! We’ve got shopping to do!” Andy barged into the room with a cheery smile on his face.

I groaned in annoyance, pulling the sheets over my head. Kellin groaned too, cuddling closer to me.

I forgot we stayed at Andy’s place last night. It was my idea, though. I couldn’t let Kellin sneak a peek at his Christmas present.

But now we have to help Andy shop and decorate for his Christmas Eve party tonight…

Just great…

“Get up guys! Don’t make me get the Ice bucket.”

When Andy mentions the Ice bucket, you better get out of bed, or else you’re screwed.

“Fiiiiiiine…” I groaned as I got out of bed, searching for some clothes in my bag. Andy left the room shortly after. Kellin sat up, rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

I smiled and walked over to him, kissing him on the cheek. “Morning, Sleeping Beauty.”

“M-morning…”
“Come on and get dressed. We have to help Andy with the party tonight.”
He nodded.

I walked back over to my bag and pulled out a grey hoodie and some navy skinny jeans.

“Vic…?” “Hm?”

I turned towards him after I took my shirt off, causing him to blush a little.

He bit down on his lip. “N-nothing…”

I sat next to him and held his hands in mine.

“It’s okay, Kell. Tell me what’s on your mind.”

He leaned into me and rested his head in the crook of my neck.

“I…I had those nightmares again…they’re starting to get worse…and I can’t wake up from them…they’re like dark chains, and they’re only getting stronger…I’m afraid of going to sleep…I’m afraid that they’ll swallow me and I’ll never be able to wake up again…”

I let go of his hands and wrapped my arms around him.

“I promised you that I wouldn’t let you go through this alone, and I’m keeping my promise. I won’t let your nightmares take over. I’ll be sure to wake you up every morning so that you know you’re okay.”
He cuddled closer to me.

“I love you so much, Vic…”
I tilted his head up and kissed him slowly and gently. “I love you too. Come on. Let’s get dressed. I don’t want to deal with a raging Andy today.” He giggled and nodded in agreement.
----------

♪ Blame it on the booze. Got you feelin’ loose. Blame it on the ‘trone. Got you in the zone. Blame it on the a-a-a-a-a-alcohol! Blame it on the a-a-a-a-a-alcohol! ♪

Both Andy and Oliver were drunkenly singing and dancing around, while Mike, Ashley and CC, Andy’s band mates were cheering them on.

I swear those two get along really well, and I’m glad. Too bad they’re gonna have massive hangovers in the morning.

However, I was too focused on my beautiful boyfriend kissing my neck, trying to get my attention. I picked him up and sat him on my lap. He giggled slightly.

“Kell, how many glasses did you have already?” He had a small pout on his face as he tried to remember.

“T-two…I think…”

I giggled this time and kissed him on the lips. He’s just too adorable for his own good.

“Oooh! Look what I got, guys!”

Kellin and I both looked to see Ashley holding a mistletoe above our heads. Kellin smirked and quickly pressed his lips against mine, which later turned into a heated make-out session.

He’s a confident little drunk, isn’t he?

We stopped to catch our breath, only for Kellin to reattach his lips to my neck, leaving small hickeys and love bites. He got up and pulled me into the room we slept in last night, shutting the door behind us and pushing me against the wall.

We continued to kiss. Tongues fighting for dominance. Hands roaming all over each other’s bodies.
His hands rested on my belt buckle and I had to stop him there.
He looked at me, confused (and maybe sexually frustrated).

“W-what’s wrong…?”

“Kellin, I want us to do this when we’re more sober. I want us to remember our first time. Not let it slip away over a few glasses of champagne and wine. Please understand…it’s just really important to me that we do this right.”

He kissed me again and smiled.

“It’s okay, Vic. I understand…but…” He chuckled slightly. “…You might want to get rid of your little ‘problem’ there.”
I looked down and saw what he meant.

Aw crap…!

It took me a good seven minutes trying to think of grotesque thoughts to will it away, and luckily, it worked.

I pulled out my phone and checked the time. 12:09.

“Merry Christmas, Kellin.” “Merry Christmas, Vic.”
----------

“OMG! What is it?! What is it?! What is it?!”
CC was bouncing in the chair as he held his present in his hands.

“If you’d shut up and let me open it, then you’ll know, you spaz!” Ashley chuckled as he punched CC in the arm.

It was Christmas morning, and regardless of our hangovers, we still managed to gather around and open gifts with smiles on our faces.

I got a couple of band shirts, Andy got some Batman stuff (not surprised), Kellin got some candy and cat ears, while Oliver got a couple of shirts and beanies as well.

I was really anxious to show Kellin my gift to him when we get home.

“Vic…”
I was snapped out of my thoughts by Kellin’s sweet voice.

“Close your eyes so I can give you your present.” His cheeks turned a slight pink color.
I did what he told me to. Seconds later, I felt a cool metal object around my neck.
It was a dog tag necklace with a diamond cross and my name engraved in it.

“I’m sorry it’s not really fancy or anything…I just couldn’t—”
I kissed him to shut him up.

“I love it! Thank you so much, Kellin!” I hugged him and nuzzled his cheek.

Everyone awed, causing Kellin’s blush to darken.

“You should get going, you two. Cause your present’s at home.” Andy winked toward Kellin.
Kellin only stared at him, confusion written on his face.

“You’ll see when you get there, love.” I grabbed his hand and led him out with me.
Andy’s house isn’t far from mine, so we walked there instead of taking the car.

“Now you have to close your eyes, Kellin.” He whined a little, but did so anyway.
I led him upstairs and opened the door to the extra room. I thought about using it for storage, but that idea changed over time.

We both stepped inside.
“Okay, Kell. You can open your eyes now.”

He did so. His eyes widened with shock, then a couple of tears rolled down his cheek.
“No…no no no! Vic, you didn’t…!” I couldn’t stop the smile on my face. I wiped away his tears and kissed his cheek.

“Merry Christmas.”
He pulled me into a long, loving kiss. “You’re just too amazing…”
He kissed me again. “Aren’t you gonna try it out?” I chuckled.
He nodded and ran over to the old Grand Piano. I sat next to him and watched him play the keys gracefully.
We both sung along, knowing what the song was.

He stopped and kissed me again, wrapping his arms around the back of my neck. He rested his forehead against mine, smiling widely.

Oh how I love that smile of his…

“I love you so so so much, Vic. More than you could imagine.” “I love you too, Kellin. Forever and always.”
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG! JUST OMG~~!!! <3 <3 <3
So much Holiday cheer and love in this one! I hope all of your Turkey Days were amazing and full of food, laughter, and fanfiction (JK XD). Anyways, another update my lovelies! <3
Title credit: "With Eyes Wide Shut" --Blessthefall