Sequel: Disasterology
Status: Characters are now updated! :D

Chemical Kids and Mechanical Brides

I Still Can't Believe How You Look Next To Me

“So, you talked to him, and he responded in his sleep.” I nodded.

“Yeah, I nearly had a panic attack when he squeezed my hand.”

Andy was hanging at my place for tonight, so we’re basically talking over pizza and a couple of beers right now.

“Why? You thought he was the undead or something?”

“Ha-ha, very funny Biersack. No it wasn’t that…I actually got butterflies in my stomach from it…”

What the hell? Did I just say “I got butterflies”?!?! That accident must have damaged my brain somehow.

“Sounds like someone’s in love.” Andy winked and nudged me in the arm.

“W-what do you mean by that?!” My cheeks got hot in a second.

“I meant exactly what I said Vic. Are you gonna visit him tomorrow?”

I hesitated for a moment, but I soon nodded. “Good boy.” He got up and ruffled my hair before walking to the kitchen. “Jackass…” I cursed under my breath. But…Could Andy be right?

Am I really falling in love with the guy that I almost killed last night…?

I mean…I barely know anything about him.

Maybe TV will take my mind off of what he said.
I turned it on and flipped through some channels until Regular Show was playing.
You gotta admit, that show is awesome.

“Regular Show? What are you dude, 14?”
“Don’t hate because this is what replaced Batman on Cartoon Network.” I smirked.
“Hey! Don’t. Bring. Batman. Into. This.” I couldn’t help but laugh.
“So, I’m gonna wake you up around 8:00. Which means you should probably go to sleep soon.”
I looked at him.

“Why so early?”

In all honesty, I hated waking up early. I’m just not a morning person.

“Well it takes about thirty minutes to get to the hospital, plus we need to get some breakfast too, so yeah. Plus we have to go back to work later…well I have to if you don’t feel like going.”
I sighed. “Okay.”

I got up and got a couple of blankets from the other room and tossed one to Andy. I climbed back on the couch and covered myself with the blanket after turning the volume down on the TV instead of turning it off (considering that Andy was still watching it). Soon I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

I had another nightmare about Kellin…
----------

“Vic…Come on Vic wake up. We gotta go soon.”

I opened my eyes and sat up quickly, trying to catch my breath a little.

I don’t care if it was too early, I’m just glad Andy was here to wake me up from that nightmare.

He placed a hand on my shoulder and looked at me with worry on his face. “Are you okay…?”

“Yeah I’m fine…just a bad dream that’s all…”

I took a deep breath and ran my hand through my hair. “I’m gonna get dressed.”

I got up and walked to my room, trying to get my mind working straight again. It didn’t work though…

I just couldn’t stop thinking about him…
--------

“Excuse me…”

The nurse at the front desk turned to look at me. “May I help you sir?”

“I’m here to visit a patient…Kellin Quinn.”

“Room 438. Please use caution though. He might still be asleep.”

I nodded and headed toward the elevator. “Andy, are you coming?” He shook his head.
“I’ll text you when I’m ready to leave then.”
He grunted as a response, and I continued to head to Kellin’s room.

I reached his room and looked inside. He was still asleep. I tried to open the door, but my hand shook uncontrollably and my heart raced inside my chest again.

“Okay…deep breaths…you can do this Vic.”

I opened the door and quietly walked inside. I sat in the same chair that I sat in yesterday.
It was really quiet for a moment, then I noticed a couple of strands of his hair hanging on his face.

I gently pushed them to the side and tucked them behind his ear.

No response.

I took in another deep breath and sighed.

“I’m so sorry…”

“Sorry about what…?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Awwwh. What's gonna happen next???? :DDD

Title Credit: "Stay Away From My Friends" - Pierce The Veil