Status: In Progress

Over the Limit

Domesticated

I could feel Randy’s eyes on me and threw a towel in his direction. “Come on big boy, you can help.”

Randy laughed, “But you only have like two dishes left.”

“There are dishes in the strainer.” I smirked. “Get drying.”

“My ex’s never made me help with the dishes.” He stated jokingly.

“Maybe that’s why they were your ex’s.” I wiped my arms off and leaned against the counter. I was done with my part of the job. “Look at this. The Viper doing dishes. Maybe I should inform the tabloids. I can just see the headlines now: The Viper Domesticated.” I walked over to the fridge and grabbed out two beers.

Randy smirked, “I am far from domesticated.”

I nodded and opened mine, setting Randy’s on the counter. “Yeah totally.” I answered sarcastically. I turned away and looked at the WWE Magazine that was on the counter. His father had left it there for Randy to look at.

All of a sudden I heard a snap and felt a stinging pain on my butt. “Ow!” I yelled and rubbed where it hurt. I turned to see Randy with the towel all twisted up. He was laughing. “You’re an asshole. That hurt.” I said trying not to laugh.

He shrugged his shoulders, “Better than being domesticated.” I rolled up the magazine and whacked him with it. “Oh, wow that hurt so much.” He said sarcastically.

I got an idea and smirked. I shrugged my shoulders and walked up to him. “Why would I want to hurt you?” I kissed him, running my right hand through his hair while with the left one I grabbed the towel. I step back quickly and whipped him with it.

“Ow that hurt!” He said and started to come towards me.

“No.” I laughed and tried running away. I got to the living room before he tackled me onto the couch. “Oh my God, you’re heavy.” I said laughing harder.

“That’s 235 pounds of pure muscle.” He laughed and eased his weight off of me.

“Yeah well you were on top of 120 pounds of muscles and fat.” I joked. “Physics is not in my favor.” I rolled and put Randy and myself on the floor. That is I was on top of Randy. I straddled Randy’s hips. “I think I just won.” I took Randy’s hands and pinned them by his head.

Randy shook his head, “I don’t think so.” He rolled so that he was on top of me. He leaned down like he was going to kiss me but stopped an inch from my lips. “I think it’s time for bed.” He got up and helped me off of the floor.

I nodded, “Sounds like a good plan.”

***
I could hear Randy talking outside my door. I was confused because I couldn’t hear anyone else but then I realized he must be on the phone. I looked on the side table and saw my phone gone. Then I put two and two together. Why would Randy be talking outside of my door and my phone be gone from the night stand? The ass had my phone.

I got out of bed and walked over to the door. “Give me my phone.” I said holding out my hand.

“Wow, you’re sister looks scary in the morning, though I do like her pajamas.” Randy smirked checking out my sleeping attire.

“You called my brother?” I asked incredulous. “He should be in school!”

“Yeah she’s not too happy.” Randy laughed, looking at me but not talking with me.

“Give me the damn phone.” I took my phone out of his hands and put it to my ear. “You know you’re not supposed to be talking on the phone in the middle of class Jared.”

“I told the teacher it was a family emergency. I thought it was you and never in a million years would have thought it was Randy Orton. So are you going out with him?” Jared asked. “Maybe I don’t want to know that. I wouldn’t want you to taint my favorite wrestler.”

“How long have you been on the phone with Randy?” I asked avoiding the question.

“Five minutes maybe ten. Don’t avoid the question.” He answered sounding like my mom.

I looked at Randy and then at a random spot on the wall opposite me. “I travel with him.” I answered.

“Liar. Why are you at his house? I follow Randy Orton on twitter and I saw the video. Did you put him up to it? I have to admit it was pretty emasculating.” He laughed.

I laughed too, “Hey Randy my brother saw the video and said it makes you sound like a chick.”

“Tell him what ever to get laid.” Randy said with a shrug.

“I will not tell my 15 year old brother that.” I said dumbstruck.

“That’s not something I wanted to hear.” Jared said sounding traumatized that someone would say that about his sister.

I rolled my eyes, “You should get back to class, Jared.”

He gave a big sigh, “Fine. See you this weekend.” He said and then hung up the phone.

“What did he mean that he’d see me this weekend?” I asked turning my attention to Randy.

“We’re going to get him on Friday and then he’s going to go home on Tuesday. And don’t worry about his school; I’ll take care of it.” Randy answered. “Now go get dressed so we can get going.”

“Fine.” I said and turned back into the room. Randy smacked my butt before I could shut the door and I turned around to glare at him. “You Ass.”

“No it’s your ass.” He smirked and shut the door.

***
When we landed at the airport there was a Dodge Durango waiting for us. And by the vehicle was John. “I wanted to say that I was sorry.” He handed me a rose. “And want to still be your friend.” He looked at Orton who was behind me. “Hey Orton I saw your video. Pretty emasculating don’t you think.”

“Why does everybody say that?” I asked. “I thought it was cute and romantic.”

“Those aren’t the words that a wrestler wants you to use when you’re talking about them.” John answered with a chuckle.

“Say whatever you want Cena. She was under me last night.” Randy said as we got in the SUV.

I smacked Randy, “Not in a sexual way. Geez, Randy tell the whole story. He whipped me with a dish towel and I got him back so he chased me and ended up tackling me. Well more like nearly suffocating me with all his fat.” I joked. “We slept in separate beds and I was woken up this morning to him talking on my phone outside the room I was sleeping in.”

“Orton not scoring with the girl even though she was under the same roof? That’s unheard of.” Cena laughed.

“I’m sorry but I’m not that type of girl. I had just broken up with my boyfriend and didn’t feel it would be right to sleep in another man’s bed right away.” I said feeling kind of insulted.

“Ana, I wasn’t trying to make a dig on you.” John said.

I sighed and ran my hand through my hair. “Sorry I’m just stressed, I guess and PMSing.”

“Maybe I should have brought you chocolates.” John joked.

I smiled, “Yeah that probably would have been better than a rose. But thanks for the rose.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like this chapter ^_^ Next chapter I will be bringing her little bro in can't wait to write how he interacts with everybody!!!!