Status: In Progress

Over the Limit

Interveiw with the Crew

The weekend was awesome! On Friday Punk and John came over to watch Smackdown with us. ‘Even though Punk wasn’t in it’. Alanna and I convinced the boys to have a slumber party which was entertaining because John and Punk had to bring the mattresses from their rooms. It’s a good thing they were on the same floor as us and none of the hotel staff spotted it.

The next morning we slept in and then went to the local Denny’s. People were surprised to see all of us being civil with one another and we even gave out some autographs. We went back to the hotel and practically bummed out the rest of the day. Well, me, Alanna and Jared did. The guys went to the gym from like two hours.

Then on Sunday we had to prepare for RAW. Jared and Alanna sat in the stands as we did a rundown of the show. Usually we would do it on Monday but we were able to set the ring up in the stadium early and Randy, John and I had a radio show and signing in the morning.

I was getting ready in the bedroom Monday morning when Randy walked in with nothing but his towel on. He had just gotten out of the shower so he was still damp. I bit my lip, continued to put on my makeup at the vanity and acted as if I didn’t notice him.

Randy walked past me running his hand across my lower back. “Why do you wear all this crap? You don’t need it.” Randy asked picking up my cover-up.

I turned so I was facing him, “Why do you walk around naked?”

“This isn’t naked babe.” He smirked. “I can show you naked if you want.”

I chuckled, “No thank you.” I turned back to the mirror. “I’m having a hard enough time containing myself with you like that.”

“Who says you have to?” He stood behind me and pulled me closer to him by my hips.

“Randy there are kids out there.” I said surprised. It was hard not to take him up on his offer. “Besides we have to go soon.”

“That sounds like a challenge.”

I stepped sideways away from him. “No just a fact. Go get ready.” I walked out of the room leaving Randy standing there.

***
“So we have Randy Orton, John Cena and the new GM of RAW Ana Ryan here. How are you all today?”

All of us said some version of good.

“So you three are all in a big storyline together and I’m sure everyone has seen the video. So can you guys give us a peek behind the scenes? What is your guys’ relationship really like?” The guy asked and then looked at me. “Were you and John really going out? Was that a real video or just a storyline ploy?”

“The video was real.” Randy answered with a smirk.

“And Ana and I really were going out.” John chimed in. I didn’t know what to say. I was used to having everything scripted for me. “We just decided we were better as friends.”

“So Ana, you’re a hot girl. Are you currently dating someone?” The guy asked with a smile.

I smirked, “Thanks for the compliment. And to answer your question: yeah I’m going out with someone but that doesn’t mean I want to reveal who it is.”

“Is it someone within WWE? Or maybe even someone in this room?”

I laughed, “My lips are sealed.”

“So you guys are in a tag team match tonight. John and Sheamus against Randy and Alberto Del Rio. That’s a pretty interesting match. And then to top it off there’s going to be a mystery referee. Do you guys know who it is?”

“We know just as much as you do.” Randy answered.

I smiled, “Actually, I’m the ref. I was told by McMahon to reveal it during this show.”

“Ooo…the plot thickens. How will this end? Well that’s all for now. Tune in to RAW tonight to see this hot girl ref this big match.” The guy pushed a button and took his headphones off. “Thank you guys for coming in today. And Ana…” He looked me up and down and smirked, “off the record do you really have a boyfriend?”

I smiled politely. “Yes I do have a boyfriend. And I don’t think it’s smart of you to check me out in his presence.” I grabbed Randy’s hand and the guys face paled a bit. I led Randy and John out of the room and started laughing. “Did you see his face when he found out it was Randy.” I said when we were outside the radio station.

Randy and John laughed, “I thought he was going to piss himself.” John chimed in.

“He’s lucky I didn’t punch him out for calling her hot and checking her out.” Randy said smugly.

“Aww…Randy’s jealous of some insignificant radio dude. That’s so cute.” I teased him.

“Me, jealous of that guy? I don’t think so. I’m way better looking than him.” Randy responded.

“Geez Orton, can you’re head get any bigger?” John joked.

“So, where’s the signing?” I asked before anything else could be said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry the update took so long and it's kind of short I promise the next one will be up soon and will be longer ^_^ I just wanted to get a chapter up