Status: In Progress

Over the Limit

Birthday Surprise

“Hey are you guys ready to do the promo?” John asked coming into my dressing room. I was sitting in the makeup chair just finishing my makeup, joking with Randy and Jared. Alanna was already sitting in the crowd with Randy’s parents and Jared had decided to watch from backstage. John, Randy and I were doing a promo before their match to ramp up the storyline a bit. I was still supposed to be a big supporter of John but instead of going against me Randy was starting to try and win me over.

I stood up and nodded, “Yeah, I’m ready.”

We walked out into one of the hallways of the arena where there was the film crew set up. It was just me and John to start out. The camera man motioned for us to start.

“I don’t understand why you put me in another match with Orton. Even if it is a tag team. I beat him once and I don’t feel I have anything to prove by going up against him again.” John said sounding slightly annoyed.

“John, Randy’s been going around saying that it’s all a fluke. If you beat him two out of three times than there will be no doubt that you’re the better man.” I explained. “I wouldn’t have set it up if I wasn’t confident that you and Sheamus would win.”

“You want to make a wager on that?” Randy asked coming up behind me.

I turned toward him, “No there’s no need for that. Just a simple match to see who’s better.”

Randy smirked, “Oh I’m better than John and not just in the ring.” I scoffed and rolled my eyes. “How about if Del Rio and I win this match, I can be the number one contender for the WWE Championship in Hell in a Cell and if John wins he can be number one contender.”

“No.” I said firmly. “We already have the lineup for that. John is the contender for the championship.”

“But you just said you were confident that John and Sheamus would win. Are you afraid that your little boy toy will lose his status?” Randy teased.

“Don’t play into his games Ana.” John warned.

I glared at John, “I don’t need you telling me what to do John.” I looked at Randy. “Fine than, who’s ever team wins this match gets the number one contender spot for Hell in a Cell.”

“I knew you would make the right choice.” Randy smirked and left.

“That was a smart idea.” John said sarcastically. “Are you going to add any more stipulations to the match?”

“Shut up John, I know what I’m doing.” I said and then walked away.

Randy ended up winning the match with barely any help from Del Rio. Randy was almost down but pulled out the win by RKOing Sheamus, which was pretty awesome. So Randy was the number one contender for the championship.

***Week Later***

It was my birthday and a few days before Hell in a Cell. I didn’t tell anyone about my birthday because everyone was too busy getting ready for the pay-per-view match and I didn’t really care if I celebrated my birthday. There was a knock on mine and Randy’s hotel room door. I lifted my head and looked at the clock. I decided just to let Randy get it because it was way too early in my opinion for someone to be knocking on our door.

The person knocked again so I nudged Randy, “Go get the door.” I mumbled.

“Who the hell would be knocking on our door at eight in the morning?” Randy growled getting out of bed.

A few minutes later the covers were being taken off of the bed. “Wake up and get dressed, were going shopping.” Punk said throwing the blankets on the floor.

“You going shopping? Come on Phil it kind of makes you seem gay.” I mumbled, squinting at him.

“I’m just trying to be a good friend. So we are going shopping and out to lunch.” He answered. “And AJ and Kaitlyn put me up to this. They would have taken you out shopping but they have some sort of Diva meetings with Vince.”

I laid back down on my pillow. “I don’t want to go. Just go back to sleep.”

“Either you get up and get dressed by yourself or I’m going to force you to go like this. I don’t want to feel the wrath of both AJ and Kaitlyn so there’s no way I’m backing out of this.”

“No.” I said stubbornly.

“Fine then.” He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

“Phil!!! What are you doing? Where’s Randy? Randy!” I looked at the door way to see Randy standing there watching and laughing.

“Are you going to get ready or are we going to go like this.” Punk asked.

I was in my sports bra and short pajama shorts. “Um…I’ll get dressed.”

***
“So where to first?” Punk asked when we entered the mall.

“Victoria’s Secret.” I said nonchalantly.

He stopped in his tracks, “What? Why go there?”

I sighed and looked at him, “I need a guy’s opinion. Now are you coming or do I have to go alone?”

“Are you going to put anything on?”

I gave him a confused look, “Ah…no.”

Punk let out a sigh, “Good because Orton would kill me. Though that wouldn’t be too bad of a reason to die for.”

“Just come on.” I grabbed his arm and lead him to the store.

***
“Ooo, I think he would like this one.” Punk said flinging a black lacey thong at me.

“Ah no thank you.” I said throwing it back at him. “How about these?” I held up a pair of black lace boy shorts.

“How am I supposed to know what Orton likes? You’ve slept with him before don’t you know what he likes?” Punk said leaning against the display.

“No, I haven’t actually slept with him yet.” I answered not knowing whether to be annoyed that he assumed that or what.

Punk looked surprised, “You’ve been with him for like two weeks and Orton still hasn’t gotten you in between the sheets. Wow. Either you’re a tough person to crack or he’s just not trying.”

I laughed, “Oh he’s trying. I’ve just been so busy lately and stressed.”

“Babe, sex is the best stress reliever.” Punk smirked.

I rolled my eyes, “Yeah like you would know.” I headed up to the counter and Punk followed.

“Now, that’s not nice.” He answered as the girl stared at us surprised.

“You guys are Ana Ryan and CM Punk.” She said earning mine and Punk’s attention. “Are you guys going out or something?”

I shook my head and smiled. “No, he only wishes. We’re just friends.”

“No, the lucky fellow is Randy Orton.” He said holding up one of the bras up. “I’m just here trying to convince her that he’s totally not worth all this.”

She started checking me out, “No way. I would have totally thought you would be with Cena. You guys are just perfect together.”

I smiled politely, “Well thank you but John is just a friend.”

“That will be $300.” She said handing me the bag. I grabbed my card from my back pocket but Punk was already paying.

“Can I have your guys’ autograph?” The girl asked.

I nodded, “Yeah sure.”

“Why did you pay?” I asked when we were out of the store.

“Because it’s your birthday. I’m not entirely incompetent.” He answered. “I just did the whole friend treating a friend thing so that I could make Randy look like an asshole when he didn’t know that it was your birthday.”

“Randy isn’t going to look like an asshole just because he doesn’t know it’s my birthday. I don’t really like making a big deal about it.” I stopped in front of a store that had a cute black dress on display.

Punk headed into the store and I followed him. “You’re not going to buy me the dress too. That’s just too much.”

“I’m a WWE superstar I don’t think money is really an issue for me. Besides you’re going to need something to wear when we go out to the clubs tonight.”

“Does anyone else know that it’s my birthday?” I asked.

***
“So where are we going?” Punk and I were heading to some club and I had no clue where. All I knew was that I would have rather stayed at the hotel with Randy. I was tired and just wanted to relax. But Randy wasn’t there when we got there and had left a note saying he was going to work out and then had a meeting with Vince.

“It’s a surprise.” He answered not taking his eyes off of the road. I have to admit Punk didn’t look so bad dressed up he hand on a pair of black dress paints, a red shirt and a jacket over it.

“Do you even know where you are going?” I asked because he usually wasn’t the one driving while traveling.

“Of course I do.” He answered parking in front of a club. It looked pretty calm to me.

“Are we even at the right place?” I said but Punk didn’t answer because he was getting out of the car. A second later my door was being opened and it wasn’t by Punk like I expected but Randy. “What are you doing here?” I asked getting out of the car, surprised that he was there.

“Why wouldn’t I be here?” He asked with a smirk as he closed the car door.

"You had a meeting with Vince." I answered. "Wait you lied. You guys are throwing a birthday party for me. That's why Punk took me shopping and what not."

"Damn, she found out. For the record I didn't tell her. AJ would kill me." Punk commented as we walked up to the club. "Or you can just act surprised."

When we entered the lights came on and everyone shouted surprise. I thought they only did that in movies. "Wow!" I said sounding surprised. "I wasn't expecting this. I thought you all didn't know."

"Jared let it slip." AJ said coming up to me. "And we thought it would be perfect to host a birthday party for you."

“Thank you so much.” I hugged her and smiled. “This is awesome.” And it was. Everyone from the company was there and it was decorated beautifully. It looked like it must have taken them all day to do it.

Ke$ha’s Your Love is My Drug started playing so AJ and Kaitlyn dragged me to the dance floor. “I’m not that great at dancing and I’m in heels.” I complained.

“Aw quite complaining. If I can do it you can.” Kaitlyn said laughing.

“I knew I should have worn flat shoes.” I yelled over the music as I attempted to dance.

“Can I cut in?” John asked coming up beside me.

I laughed and shrugged my shoulders, “It doesn’t make a difference to me. I just hope you can keep up with my mad moves.” I joked.

“Oh I’m sure I can.” He said with a smirk. We danced for the rest of the song and then Randy came up to us.

“Hey John, how about you find some other guy’s girl to dance with.” He said teasingly.

John shrugged his shoulders, “No problem. Save me another dance?” He asked me.

I nodded and answered sure before he left. “I was wondering how long it would take you to come out on the dance floor.” I smiled.

“Well I’m not much of a dancer.” He leaned over and said it in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

“I’m not either.” I admitted.

He laughed, “I could tell. You’re dancing is kind of horrible but in a cute way.”

I rolled my eyes, “A girl never wants to hear that they’re cute.”

“I never said that you were cute, I said you’re dancing is cute. I think you’re beautiful.”

I blushed surprised that he would say something like that. Randy looked like the type of guy that would call a girl hot not beautiful. “Do you want to go to the bar to get something to drink or whatever?” I asked changing the topic.

Randy nodded, “Sure.”

When we got to the bar the only people there were Vince, Stephanie and Paul (HHH). “Happy Birthday, Ana.” Stephanie said with a smile after Randy and I ordered our drinks.

“Thanks.” I smiled back.

“We were just discussing you.” Vince chimed in.

“Oh, yeah?” I took a sip of my beer.

“We were wondering whether on top of doing GMing, if you would like to start training as a wrestler? We think you could have great potential in ring. If you say yes after we think you’re ready you will go right into wrestling in RAW and Smackdown.”

“Really?” I asked surprised that they would offer me this opportunity.

“Yes. So would you like to try it?”

“Of course I would like to!” I answered excitedly.

“Good because we want to have you ready a few weeks before TLC so that you can do a tag team with Randy. I know it’s soon and we can push it back to Royal Rumble if you want.” Vince said.

“I’m sure she can be ready for TLC.” Randy chimed in. “I will even help train her.”

Vince nodded, “It’s a deal then. Come by the office tomorrow and we can draw up a contract.”

I smiled, “Will do.”

***
“I can’t believe I got a wrestling contract.” I said giddily as I entered the hotel room. I took off my shoes as I headed towards the bathroom.

“Yeah and you better work your ass off.” Randy said coming into the room after me. “I don’t need a student giving me a bad name.” He smirked.

I took off my bracelet and necklace and threw them on one of the end tables. “Oh I can never look bad.” I answered cockily. “Can you help me unzip my dress?” I asked as I lifted my hair up and turned my back towards him.

He slowly unzipped the dress, “No you never do.”

I smiled and turned around, pushing my dress down my body slowly. “Would you like join me in the shower?”

He smirked, “I thought you would never ask.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked it more should be up soon ^_^