Status: In Progress

Over the Limit

Dinner and a Movie

John was right, the little boy loved seeing me there and I loved it. There is nothing like the look on the little boy’s face when John and I walked into the room. We gave him autographs and took pictures with him and john even gave him some tickets and merchandise. He was invited to the next live event of RAW and I was going to be sure he got special attention.

***

“I’m so glad I don’t have a meeting or anything today or tomorrow.” I was laying on John’s bed so that I was upside down. John and I had been spending our free time together just hanging out, which was nice.

“Yeah keep rubbing it in.” John came into the room with the food we had ordered. He tilted his head to the side. “What are you doing?”

I shrugged my shoulders and flipped over so I was kneeling on the ground. “I don’t know just seemed fun at the time.” I stood up and took my Chinese food out of his hand.

“Oh we’re going to have people joining us for dinner.” He said as I started to stuff my face.

“Who would want to join you for dinner? I can understand me.” I joked with my mouth still full of food.

John laughed, “Yeah because you’re such a joy to watch eat.”

“I’m a joy to be around period. So who’s coming?” I sat down on the bed and continued eating.

“Randy and Alanna, Punk, Sheamus, AJ and Kaitlyn.” All people that I got along with. John sat down next to me.

“I don’t think we have enough food.” I said looking at what John and I were already eating.

“They’re bringing their own food. It’s going to be a dinner and a movie sort of thing.” He said and then there was knocking on the door.

I followed him out into the common room and then sat down on the couch. “Hey guys.” John greeted as I continued to eat.

“Hey John.” It was Randy who answered.

“Ana!” Alanna yelled spotting me.

I set down my food and stood up so I could see her. “Hey, Alanna. How have you’re past couple of days been?”

Her face scrunched up, “Boring, Daddy’s been in meetings most of the time.”

I chuckled, “Well that’s no fun.”

“She was excited when I told her we would be eating dinner with you.” Randy said as John let the others in.

I smiled, “That’s because I am awesome.” I turned my attention to Alanna. “So what movie should we watch? I was thinking the Game Plan. What do you think?”

Her face lit up, “I love that movie!” She took a back pack off of her shoulders and set it on the table. “I brought my coloring stuff.”

“Awesome, now we can color after we eat.” I said enthusiastically. I looked up at the rest of the people to see that they were all staring at me and Alanna. “Everybody this is my friend Alanna.” I said knowing full well that they all already knew her.

“I already know them silly.” She laughed.

“Oh, I see.” I sat down in my seat and picked up my food. Alanna sat next to me and Randy put her food on the coffee table and then sat next to her.

Punk sat next to me. I knew his real name but Punk just fit better for him. “You’re friends with both Orton and Cena.” Punk shook his head. “That’s a shame.”

I smirked, “Why?”

“Because then I will have to upstage them to make you see that I’m the better guy.” He joked.

I laughed, “That’s going to be hard because John is a good guy and Randy has Alanna who likes to color with me.” Everybody laughed at my reply and John put on the movie.

After he was done he stood in front of Punk. “So Phillip are you going to get out of my seat.” He smirked.

“Awww come on you can’t help me score some points with her this one time?” He asked and then decided the better of it. “Fine I’ll move.”

He moved and then John sat down next to me. “Don’t worry Punk we can always be friends.” I joked.

***
I laid face down onto John’s bed. “Ehh…I don’t want to go to my room.” I complained turning my head so I was facing where John was standing.

“Still rooming with Orton?” He asked sitting on the edge of the bed.

I rolled onto my side so that I could see him better, “Yeah, but that’s not the only reason I don’t want to go to my room. Why do you get your own room?”

“Why wouldn’t you want to go to your room?” He asked not answering my question.

“I’m too tired. Well maybe too lazy.” I laid back down on my stomach. “You’re bed is better than mine.”

“I think they are the same beds.” John laughed.

“Nope I don’t think so. So you are going to sleep in my bed and I will take your bed.”

“What makes you think that I will go along with the plan?”

I turned on my stomach this time exasperatedly, “Because I came up with the idea and every idea that I come up with is awesome. And besides it is required by law that everybody does whatever I say.”

“I’m going to call bullshit on that one.” He laughed.

“What did you say?” I smirked.

He leaned over so that his face was over mine. “Bull shit. I’m the biggest WWE superstar so whatever I say tends to be the truth.”

“Well I’m technically your boss Johnny boy.”

“But technically you’re not.”

“The McMahons…” Before I could finish my sentence his lips were covering mine.
He pulled away and looked at me, probably trying to gauge my reaction. I raised one of my eyebrows questioningly and smirked. “You call that a kiss?”

I pulled him down and kissed him deeper.

“So does that mean that I get my bed?” John said against my lips with a smirk.

I laughed and sat up, “I guess I’m off to my room now.” I got up and kissed him lightly on the lips. “Good night John.” I said and then walked away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so this chapter is a bit of a filler but I wanted to put more of her relationship with the other wrestlers and to build onto her relationships with John, Randy and Alanna

Ana's outfit for this chapter