Status: Active

The American Princess

Princess

Friday Night

"Kelsey!" I call out in the flat. I heard shuffling from her room, then a familiar male voice. When everything clicked, I cringed. "Don't come out of your room! I'm just going out with Niall and such. Oh and hi, Ted!" I laugh.

Kelsey had appeared from her room in a giant t-shirt.
"Here!" She said handing me a condom.

"What the hell am I supposed to do with this?" I ask then sigh. "No wait, I know what, but why do you think I'm having sex?!"

"Remember the last time I called and you went out with Niall on a Friday?" She asks crossing her arms.

"Like I said 50 million times before, it was just oral!" I say.

"That's how it always starts." She says. "Just be careful. You have a bright future ahead of you. And so does he."

I smile at Kelsey and hug her.
"Thanks. Now you go back and have fun with Ted." I say racing towards the door. Kelsey pushes me through the threshold and I run into Niall.

"Ouch!" He says as I fall on top of him.

"Oops! Have fun!" Kelsey says in a sing-songy voice then closes the door.

I get up and help Niall up. We brush ourselves off and have a quick embrace. Our lips meet briefly, yet every emotion was expressed.

After what happened Monday, management had no choice, but to accept that Niall was happy. I came back to the studio the next day, where I got an apology. So Ni and I have the okay and I've been warned about the media and fans stirring havoc. But I didn't care, I am able to a part of someone's happiness for once.

So tonight we are celebrating our one month anniversary. Of course it was a food related date, but Niall said there would be a surprise for me. Kelsey isn't correct with what she thinks is gonna happen.

"So where are we going?" I ask as we walk outside.

"We're gonna go out and hang with everyone." He says walking towards a dark SUV.

He opens the back door and I hop in confused. I then see Harry sitting in the driver's seat.

"Good job, Nialler." He says winking at me. I blush and say hi. "Hello, Niall said you'd be pretty."

My face got even warmer.
"Harry, can we just go?" Niall says rolling his eyes.

"Ooh, someone's got their trousers in a twist!" Harry says mockingly. Niall closes the door and buckled up. He then pulled me into him and kissed my forehead. The car started to move.

"Am I allowed to ask her questions?" Harry asked after a few moments.

"As long as they're not dirty." I say before Niall could say no.

"Oh darn." Harry says sarcastically. "So you're American, right?"

"Yes..."

"And you came to London...not knowing who One Direction was?"

"Harry!"

"What?!"

"Do you guys always fight like this?" I ask trying not to laugh.

"No, Harry just likes to pick with people." Niall says with a half smile.

"It's only becuase I love you, Nialler." Harry says pulling into a parking lot. I had laughed at Niall's red face and Harry turned around to flash a quick smile before getting out of the vehicle. Niall grabbed my hand and we followed Harry into the resturant.

"Hey Paul," Harry and Niall say in unison to a guard that was standing by a huge table. I wave awkwardly and continue following the boys.

"That's Paul, our body guard." Niall explains while pulling out a chair for me. I nod my head and commit that to memory.

"I like how we're early for once." Harry says sitting at the head of the table.

"Well they better get here soon. I'm hungry!" Niall says picking up a menu. As if on cue, my stomach growls. "So is she!"

Niall then looked at me with a smile and a wink.

"I only ate cereal today." I say with a slight shrug.

"Well don't worry this place has great food." He said.

"Always trust Niall's ability to judge food." Harry says nodding. "All he does is eat!"

Niall was about to combat that, but the other boys and their girlfriends came walking in. Once everyone was seated, introductions were made. Niall had been beaming and making me blush throughout the night. No one had been in a bad mood all night. I was able to get to know the guys and their girlfriends a lot better. By the time the meal was over, I was in good spirits. Then Liam started tapping a glass with a fork.

"Announcement!" He boomed. "We have been nominated ...for 3 moonmen at the VMAs in 6 weeks!"

Everyone claps and cheers. Niall wrapped me in his arms.
"And I got me girl! A good one!" He announces with a slur.

Everybody's cheering and laughing continued on for a bit while my face got warm. I hid my head in Niall's shoulder, hoping no one could see my face.

Soon we left out of the resturant. I had talked with the girls for a bit, got their numbers, and made plans for 2 weeks from now.

"Aww, look the girl's are getting along!" Louis says from behind us.

"C'mon, Adri!" I hear Niall call. "Kelsey's probably lookin' for ya!"

I look at my phone and groan a bit. I was 10 before 1.

"Well I guess I gotta go home before my roommate thinks I'm dead." I say before waving. "Bye everyone!"

I get a chorus full of byes and follow Harry while holding onto a tipsy Niall.

"Harry, how sober are you?" I ask as soon as we get to his car.

"I didn't touch a drop." He says raising his right hand with his left on his chest.

"If you swerve even once, I'm--"

"Ah, the lad refused to drink!" Niall spoke up. I chuckle and I help him into the backseat. "Princess, let me sleep in your bed tonight."

Harry had turned around and raised a brow.
"Nialler, I think you should go home..." He says as I finally buckle up Niall.

"But, I wanna snuggle up wit' me Princess!" Niall says wrapping an arm around me. He then lays his head on my shoulder and start to snore.

"Well, Adrienna, you're definately here to stay...at least for the long run." Harry says.

"What do you mean?" I ask playing with Niall's half blonde locks.

"You're his Princess." He simply states. "And you must obviously mean something if he's calling you his Princess."

I look at the sleeping Irishman on my shoulder. I then place him in my lap and continue to stroke his hair.

"Looks like you care for him, too." Harry says looking at us in the rearview mirror.

I smile and blush.
"I do." I whisper and kiss Niall's cheek.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay there we go!
I know I only update once a week, but if I'm not having another stressful/busy weekend next week, I will try to have 2 chapters up for your reading pleasure!
Thank you for all that have subscribed and commented! It means a lot!
As always, thanks for reading!
--Love, Domi.