Common Girl

Have You?

Ronnie felt love sick. Something he was not used to being. He couldn't get the short, black haired teenager out of his mind. It was like meeting her for the first time, but this time she wasn't on drugs about to kill herself, or in a hospital bed in a coma. Every time he closed his eyes he saw her. Standing with a bright smile on her face.

He groaned and reached for his phone, dialing a familiar number and pressing it to his ear. "Ello?" The voice rang happily.

"Ella...." He half moaned half groaned.

"Yeah?" She asked. There was a shuffle of noises and a voice in the background.

He sighed. Wondering who she was with an what she was doing "I miss you..." He mumbled lowly.

She laughed a little bit. "I miss you, too, Ronnie. I'm packing my painting stuff with Jamie, do you and Jacky want to come over? I know everyone else went out"

"Yes!" He said all to quickly jumping out of bed "How'd you know?" He asked struggling to get out of the hold his sheets had on him.

"I was talking the Derek earlier, he said you wouldn't get out of bed" She laughed "Just shower and then come over"

"On my way" And then he hung up.

She had an ability to get Ronnie out of bed. For anyone else he should have stayed in bed all day moping about how terrible this is. To have thoughts about a 17 year old that are all but platonic is very depressing when you're 26.

Ella laughed and shook her head, turning to Jamie who was admiring a painting before she put it with the rest. "Ronnie and Jacky are coming over" She informed.

"Ronnie Radke and Jacky Vincent?!" She exclaimed.

"Yes Jamie, I'm moving in with them remember?" She asked giggling.

"How could I forget!" She sighed dreamily and fell back on the couch "Oh, Jacky" She squeaked "Oh, Jamie" She mocked in a deep manly voice.

"How old are you, Jamie?" Ella asked out of curiosity.

"18 why?"

An evil smirk played Ella's lips, "He's 21..."

"Don't even think about it" Came Ronnie's voice from the door way. Jamie blushed so red a tomato couldn't compare.

"Oh come on, they would be cute!" Ella gushed throwing and old painting into the trash.

Ronnie came and sat next to her on the floor, helping sort through all her art, what was good enough to bring and what to just throw away.

"Who would be cute?" A tall British guitarist said walking through the door. He waved at Jamie and she giggled out the would "hi".

"You and Jamie! She's 18 and you're 21! It's perfect!" Ella exclaimed throwing away another piece of art.

"Um...." He stood awkwardly. He never even met Jamie before but Ella was a little bold when it came to playing match maker.

As if Jamie read Jacky's mind "Uh, Ella.... Me and Jacky have never met... And you're trying to put us together? You're too strange" She giggled.

"That's why you too get to know each other right now!" She laughed "Now Jacky go sit with her and make conversation" She said in a way that left no room for argument.

He did as he was told and made conversation with the blushing blonde. He thought she was adorable, no doubt about that.

Ronnie and Ella we're talking about all the memories they had in this apartment. They would surely miss it, but that was okay because they were moving in together and they could make lot's more memories.

"I don't think I'll ever forget when we showed together!" She laughed so hard they were both in tears. Ronnie doesn't think he would ever forget that time either. That sentence peeked interest for both Jamie and Jacky.

"You two what?!" Jamie exclaimed.

"Uh.... We.... Had to save hot water...." Ella scratched the back of her head nervously. This wasn't going to help the fact the band thought they were sleeping together every time Ronnie ignored his phone.

"They totally had sex" Jacky mumbled to Jamie who agreed.

The two brushed it off and continued there sorting process. Once they finished, with minimal help from Jamie or Jacky they took the few things to Ronnie's car so that they could leave.

After what seemed like hours of sitting in her now empty apartment it was time to go. The drove Jamie home and she exchanged numbers with Jacky. They seemed to get along perfect which is what Ella wanted.

Ella fell asleep with her head leaned against the door on the hour long drive back to the band house. Ronnie carefully picked her up and carefully carried her into his room, covering her in his mess of sheets and turning off the light.

"So, you and Jamie huh?" Ronnie smirked to Jacky in the kitchen.

"Shut up, you're screwing Ella" He mumbled with his back to Ronnie as he dug through the fridge.

"Shut up, in you're dreams"

"Come one Ronnie, I know you like her, just admit it already" Jacky sighed.

"I don't like her like that Jacky" Ronnie stated sitting in a chair in the kitchen.

Ronnie did like Ella, that was obvious to everyone but Ella herself. Even Ronnie knew somewhere inside his head that the feeling in his chest when he see's her is all but friendly.

Jacky sighed. Giving up for the time being and walked upstairs to his room. Ronnie sat staring off into space for a while before he just gave up.

He liked Ella. Maybe a little more then friendly.

What could he do about it though? These feelings were temporary. Not going to last long. It means nothing...

Ella was sound asleep in his bed when he made his way upstairs. He quietly slipped into the bed next to her. He didn't plan on sleeping, just thinking and writing.

He scribbled words across his notebook, sneaking glances at the sleeping girl beside him. He really didn't know what to do.

She stirred a little. Ronnie held his breathe and stopped all movement. "I'm awake Ronnie" Ella chuckled. Her back was turned to him so he couldn't see her face, just a sea of midnight hair.

"Sorry, did I wake you?" He set his notebook and pen on the nightstand.

"No, I've been awake for a while" She turned on her back and looked up at him "I felt watched" She giggled.

"Sorry" He mumbled looking down ashamed.

"It's okay, what were you working on?" She asked sitting up.

"Not sure"

She cuddled into his side, her face buried in his neck and her arms wrapped around his torso. "Love you" She murmured. He wrapped his own arms around her and held her close to him. Her warm breathe prickling his skin.

"I love you too, more then you understand" He kissed the top of her head and twirled her hair between his fingers.

The stayed like that for a long time. In complete silence except the lights sound of their breathing. Ella tried to think of the right way to word what she wanted to say next.It was hard to sum up and she struggled with it desperately.

She mentally gave herself a pep talk before finding the right words she wanted to say. They were simple words. The had no real meaning. But inside her head this seemed like the hardest thing she would ever have to do.

"Have you ever been in love?" She whispered.

"Have you?" He countered.

She looked up at him, directly into his eyes. "Yeah, I think I have"

"He better treat you right" He whispered pushing her hair away from her beautiful eyes.

"That he does" She smiled. "That he does"
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short but I promise the next one will be worth it! :3