Status: ***ING DONE :-)

Why Do Good Girls Like Bad Guys?

I've Lost My Goddamn Mind.

Ariana. She's beautiful. I've seen my fair share of nice looking women, but Ariana... She was way on up there. She was gorgeous. Not hot, gorgeous.

Ariana was on my mind the whole ride to the airport. I kept wondering what she thought about me. I wonder how old she is. I mean, surely not old enough for me. I don't know though.

We hopped out of the car at the airport just as Jacky pulled up. They both got out of the car and started getting their luggage out. I couldn't stop staring at Ariana as I was digging for my stuff. She was flawless. I kept thinking to myself: no. Ronnie, no. She's your bestfriend's sister! You can't be falling for her. It's too soon to tell if i was or not, though.

we all walked to the security check, chatting excitedly about our first show tomorrow night. I'm not gonna lie, I'm a little nervous. It's been a while since I've been on stage, you know? I don't know, maybe about five or so years.. Long time. I should've never fucked up my life with drugs and shit though. But I also shouldn't have trusted my 'friends' to have my back. They obviously didn't. Dickheads. Forget them. I have new, amazing friends who don't treat me like dirt.

Going to jail really has helped my life greatly, I got to say. In a way, I'm kind of glad I went to jail. I mean, It's been really well for me here since i got out and moved to Los Angeles. I'm off drugs, I don't drink, I don't smoke.

I kind of wonder if Ariana does any of those things.. I hope not.

On the other hand, workout now, too. And i am getting pretty buff if I do say do myself.

I must have been seriously focused because Jacky was snapping his fingers in front of my face trying to get my attention. We were already boarding the plane. Where was I when this happened?

"come on man, we're boarding the plane. What's up with you?" he asked curiously.

I glanced over at Ariana, and she was giggling. That was the cutest thing ever.

"oh sorry, I was just thinking.." I trailed of showing a small grin while scratching the back of my neck looking at the ground.

"must have thinking pretty damn hard then. Let's go"

As soon as we got onto the plane, I sat down in a window seat so I could just stare out into the sky and think. Window seats were my favorite.

While concentrating on my thoughts, I felt someone sit down beside me. I glanced over and to my surprise, I saw Ariana sitting there smiling at me. She gave me butterflies and made my heart flutter. No girl has ever had that affect on me. I was actually nervous around her.

"hello" she said.

I flashed her a genuine smile. This was going to be fun plane ride, I thought, smiling to myself.

"hey"
♠ ♠ ♠
this is just a short chapter about what's going on in Ronnie's mind ;)
comment? recommend? subscribe? if you want more, that is.~
Savannah <3