Status: ***ING DONE :-)

Why Do Good Girls Like Bad Guys?

I Got These Questions Always Running Through My Head

I decided to take a seat by Ronnie. I hope he didn't mind. I didn't want to shift his train of thought. He looked seriously concentrated.

I sat down, smiling just about the fact that I got to sit beside him.

He's beautiful. He glanced over at me, looking terribly confused. I hope I wasn't a burden.

"hello" I said quickly. Damn, I just distracted him from his thoughts.

His brown eyes were so beautiful, though. I could just stare into them for hours and hours on end.

"hey." he replied smiling.

God, his smile was amazing. He had flawless white teeth. His smile fit him perfectly.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to disrupt your thoughts." I said apologetically.

"no, no. Your fine." he exclaimed, still showing his teeth.

He gives me butterflies. That's weird for me. I usually don't get those around anybody. But this was different. I don't know how, but it was.

"ever been to Los Angeles?" I asked.

"yeah, I used to be in this band called Escape The Fate. We got pretty popular and had a couple tours. But that was back when I did drugs and shit. And it got me in serious trouble.." he exclaimed looking out the window.

"what kind of trouble?" I wondered curiously.

"the kind of trouble that gets you sent to prison..." he trailed off.

He went to prison? Oh God. I didn't know that. I mean, it doesn't bother me. I didn't care. It's fine with me. I just hoped he changed his ways. I didn't like to be around drugs and stuff.

"I really hope that doesn't change your perspective of me. I don't do that stuff anymore. I don't even drink." he said, I'm guessing hoping I didn't hate him for his past.

it's the past. It's done. I don't judge people from they're past and I hate when people do. I have a rough last, too. Just like so many others.

"I would never think of you any differently just because of your past. I'm sure everyone has some kind of fucked up past." I told him.

"thank you. You're one of the very few that will accept me for who I am now and not judge me from what happened so many years ago. And as far as I know, it's just you, the guys, and my dad."

"your mom doesn't accept you how you are now?" I asked in curiosity

"uhm, no. Not really. I don't want to talk about my mom If that's okay.." he said sort of frowning and looking down at his shoes.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-" he cut me off.

"it's okay, honest. A lot of people ask about my mom..
"lets just say... she was a bitch, and uh.. I hate her. We can leave it at that, yeah?"

"alright." I didn't know what else to say. I really wanted to know what happened but I wasn't going to dare ask.

A couple hours passed and we just chatted about life, and the old days back when he was in Escape The Fate.

"they were real cunts. They should have never done that." I was astonished at how bad his old band mates treated him. What kind of sick fucks would do that to there so called 'bestfriend'. Ha, bastards. I totally understand Ronnie's hate towards them. I'd fucking hate them too.

"yeah. I just can't believe I trusted them to be there for me, you know? They really disappointed me..."

"I know we don't really know each other.. but if you ever need any body, I'm here. And you can definitely trust me. I would never treat you like those bastards." I said with a warm smile.

He smiled up at me and gave me an awkward hug.

"thank you. I have a feeling were going to get along perfect"

"yeah, I think we are." I said still smiling.

I had major butterflies in my stomach. My heart was fluttering and everything. He makes me happy. And I just met him. I think we were going to be great friends. And one day, maybe something more?

hopefully...
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks to all the lovely subscribers <3
comment, please. tell me if you like it, if you don't like it. tell me what's on YOUR mind. if i have made a typing error, feel free to correct me. i wouldn't mind :)
and, yes it's short. honestly, most of my chapters will be kind of short. i'll try to lengthen them for you guys. c;
Savannah~