Status: ***ING DONE :-)

Why Do Good Girls Like Bad Guys?

It's Sink Or Swim, It's Hit Or Miss

Ronnie was awesome. I learned so much about him in just these few hours. He was truly just a great person.

As soon as I laced our fingers together, I began to get real hot. I could feel the red come to my cheeks. I bet I looked like an apple. He was a little red, too, I got to say.

We landed at the airport in Los Angeles. I really didn't want to let go of Ronnie's hand. It seemed like his hand fit perfectly against mine. It was a great feeling. I haven't held hands with someone in God knows how long. It was nice.

But sure enough, we had to unlace our fingers. Sadly. I wonder what he was thinking right now. Hopefully nothing bad.

I reached up to the compartment above our seats to get my bags. The tumbled out onto the floor.

"oh here, let me help you." Ronnie said grinning.

"thanks, Ronnie."

"it's nothing." his smile was phenomenal.

He pulled his head back up and our faces were nearly inches away from each other.

We stood in that position for a good 2 minutes, until rudely interrupted.

"come on, guys! We're getting off!" shouted Ryan from the seats across from us.

"uhm yeah. Let's go" Ronnie said awkwardly, pulling away.

"yeah, okay."

I never wanted to stop staring in them beautiful milky brown eyes.

*~*~*

The bus was really nice. Loads of room. Jacky and Ryan were arguing over a middle bunk.

"No! I put my stuff here first!" Ryan was practically yelling.

"no man! I want this bunk!" Jacky yelled.

Seriously? They're fighting over a bunk?

"you guys act like your five! Just pick a damn bunk!" I said annoyed from their constant bickering.

They ignored me, continuing to argue. Fuck it.

I threw Ryan's shit out of the bunk they were fighting over and threw all my stuff in it.

"WHAT THE FUCK MAN!" Ryan yelled at me.

"well you guys won't shut the hell up arguing and I got a fucking headache! This is the only way this is going to be solved. Move my stuff and I'll fucking kill you."

Ryan grimaced. Walking away. Jacky was muttering something to hisself.

I grabbed some aspirin from my bag and made my way towards the kitchenette to get a bottle of water only to bump into Ronnie in there.

"oh I'm sorry, I didn't see you there."

"no, that's okay."  he looked at me with those eyes. Those eyes. Gets me every time!

He got closer and closer and soon enough, we were in the same position as we were previously, on the plane.

He leaned in.

Was he about to kiss me?! I mean, I'm definitely down for it.

he leaned in a little further, I did the same.

We were now centimeters apart.

It felt like my heart was about to jump out of my chest it was beating so fast.

"WHOOOOOOOO!"

We separated. damn. So close! 

"RYAN WHAT THE FUCK!" I screamed.

"sorry, I'm just excited about this tour! It's going to be sick!"

"HELL YEAH IT IS!" Ronnie screamed as running to the back with the guys.

Some other time, maybe..
♠ ♠ ♠
it's been a few days since my last update. sorry guys for the wait! i love all my subscribers.
thanks you guys for the support. c:
comment/recommend/subscribe? love you all! <3
i added just a little bit more so i'm sorry if you read it already! you can go back and read it of you like.
Savannah~