Status: ***ING DONE :-)

Why Do Good Girls Like Bad Guys?

To The Stage

Today was the day.

Today was the day I performed again for the first time in about 5 years. It's been so long. I'm fucking nervous.

Just a few hours until show time.
I'm shaky. I don't think I've ever been like this. It's crazy. And thinking about it makes it worse.

"nervous, are we?" Ariana said out of nowhere, causing me to jump.

"yeah. Very. Like I said, it's been a long ass time!"

"I understand. You have just couple hours to shake off your nerves, though. I'll be watching you." and she left with a smile.

She just made me more nervous. Great.

*Ariana's POV*

I left Ronnie probably more nervous than he was before.

If that was possible. He was shaking worse than anything I've seen.

But even I was nervous for the show. And all I was doing was watching. I guess it's just because I've never been to Warped before.

Big fucking deal, for me.

Everything was going to go fine, I'm sure.

I decided I wanted to start to get ready for the show considering I needed a shower.

I grabbed all my bathroom necessities, and headed that way.

I walked in and locked the door behind me. I slipped off my pajamas. It was about 1 in the afternoon. I just woken up not too long ago, so I hadn't changed. It was more comfortable than my normal set of clothes anyway.

I pulled my hair out of the messy bun, and waited for the water to get warm before I hopped in.

All I could think about was how Ronnie would do. I've never seen him preform before. I'm excited.

But, just Ronnie in general. Wouldn't leave my mind.

I finally snapped out of the sort of hypnotization i was in about Ronnie and realized I was just standing in the warm water.

Time passed and i did everything i needed to do, so I hopped out the shower and wrapped the towel around my body.

Dammit. I left my clothes in my bunk.

I quietly opened the door to see of anyone was around before I walked out. Not paying enough attention, I tripped of Ronnie's dog, Charlie.

"ow, fuck!"

Charlie barked and barked.

"shut the hell up, Charlie!" I whisper yelled.

He finally stopped before i quickly hopped up, hoping nobody heard me or that dog. And I practically ran to my bunk and picked out some clothes and grabbed my makeup.

I raced to back to the bathroom.

That was close.

"hey, Ari?" I heard Jacky say through the door.

"yeah, Jacks?"

"we have to leave to prepare for the show."

"alright see you soon, bro."

I took the towel from around my body and put it around my hair instead. I slipped on my pink and black lace bra and matching panties. It was cute.

I picked up my skinnies. The front half was white with a bunch of rips going down the whole leg, and the back of them were black. Unordinary. But definitely me. I pulled those on. They were more like spandex 'cause they were so tight and stretchy.

I grabbed my black Asking Alexabdria shirt and pulled it on. It had all the band members on it. I loved this shirt.

I started applying my foundation and powder after my clothes were finally on. I decided to do something different than the usual dark eyeliner. I grabbed my white eyeshadow and put it on both of my eyelids. I then applied a thin line of eyeliner on top and bottom. I put on mascara to my like lashes look long. They were really short and I hated it.
Lastly, I put on some piña colada lip gloss.

I pulled out my blow dryer and dried my hair. I put it in a side ponytail and let my bangs fall.

I felt pretty for once. That was rare for me. Maybe I should start doing my makeup like this more often.

I am getting kind of tired of just my plain blonde hair. I'm thinking about adding red to it. Or purple? Or both? I don't know.

I walked to my bunk and pulled out my phone to check the time.

Falling In Reverse to the stage in 10 minutes.

I walked off the bus with my phone in hand, headed inside the venue.

It's show time, baby. Let's see what these guys do on stage.
♠ ♠ ♠
been a few days since my last update. sorry guys. maybe this will be worth the wait?
comments? i love those.
subscriptions? those are great.
recommendations? i also enjoy those.
i love you guys! xoxo. <3
Savannah~