In Your Eyes

nine

As soon as Cody and Amanda left, Frank and I stood up.

"Frankie, what happened?" I asked.

"It was...we had a...misunderstanding..." he replied.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

He sighed and we both sat down. His head on my shoulder and my head on his.

"Remember when I told you about the guys that picked on me at school?"

~Flashback of Frank~

"Hey Pansy!" one of the boys yelled.

"Hey fag. Sucked anyone lately?" the other one mocked.

I kept quiet, knowing what would happen if I spoke. I just kept my head down and passed by the two guys.

"Hey! Iero! I'm talking to you!" the tall one grabbed my arm and spun me around. "Look at me when I fucking talk to you!"

A punch to my gut and I don't even whimper. I've grown used to it anyway.

"Well, look at that. Pansy is trying not to cry...heck Matt. Hit a bit stronger why dont'cha."

"Shut the fuck up Zack. I'm just getting started."

Zack and Matt keep on hitting me but nobody hears the crashes of the locker doors or my body hitting the tile floors.

They hit me with more force in each blow but suddenly stop.

"Shit. Someone's here! No way out these lockers without getting through the idiot!" Zack whispers.

"Just shove him in a locker and pretend we were fooling around if they heard the noises. God Zack. You can be stupid at times." Matt said confidently.

The two give each other glares before Matt does as he's told. They shoved my painful body in the highest locker to make sure I wouldn't jump off easily but the guy outside the gym lockers went in and gasped.

"Frank! Matt, Zack! What are you doing?"

Cody rushes in the locker room and pushes them both aside.

"Keep your hands off him! What the fuck did he do to you?!"

Zack and Matt looked at each other while Cody got me out of the locker. Blood was streaming from my hairline Cody took his handkerchief out of his pocket and wiped it away, making it very obvious that we were together.

Something he never did before.

"Damn Cody! You're a fucking fag too?!" Zack exclaimed.

I was expecting a no, or a he's just my friend or it's none of your business but I didn't expect the next thing to happen.

"So what if I am?! Frank's my boyfriend and you have no fucking right to fucking beat him up because he's gay! I'm actually going to stand up right now and say I'm gay and proud of it!"

I was still in so much shock that I kept quiet. I, along with Matt and Zack, just had my mouth hanging open. I was frozen to my spot when suddenly, Cody kissed me full on the mouth.

Out of impulse, I pushed him away.


"Chloe, his friends laughed at him and kicked him off the team because he's gay and that even his gay boyfriend wouldn't prove it!"
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took forever but I have exams coming up so to rid myself of extra thoughts, I put this up...
don't worry though...something pretty will happen in the future... :D