Moonlight Lovers

First Dream of Many to Come

MIKEY’S POV

I was walking in the middle of the street. I pulled out my cell phone and it read 12:00. Crap I’m supposed to be home now. My curfew is 11:30. Mom and Gerard are gonna kill me. I started running home; I stopped to catch my breath. I was in a dark ally way. I saw a shadow run across the entrance. That’s when I realized, I wasn’t in Jersey, I was back in Italy.

“He...Hello who’s there” I muttered. I got no response. I started walking out of the ally to try to find my way home. I looked up from the ground and saw a figure standing on the top of a hill with the moon behind it. All I saw was the outline. I looked away for a moment then looked back and the figure was gone.

“Ciao amore” I heard a voice purr in my ear” Ciò che stai facendo questo ritardo, cose cattive che potrebbe accadere a un bel ragazzo come te questa tarda notte” the voice purred again. I turned around and there in front of me stood the shadow. Only her eyes were visible. A very seductive green. Her eyes hypnotized me. I heard her soft laugh.

Out of nowhere she grabbed my shoulders and roughly pushed our lips together. We both opened our mouths and our tongues collided. It was amazing. I made noises I didn’t think I could make. I was pushed against a wall, and we continued until she pulled away causing me to whimper.

“Che cosa è sbagliato bambino non vuole fermare?” she said right next to my ear. I melted at the way she rolled her tongue on the R’s. I felt myself get hard. I realized who it was, Spike. She laughed a little at my whimpering. It was cold out and her bady against mine gave me heat.

“Hai freddo il mio amore?” she asked, smirking then pushing her body close to mine. She smiled then begin kissing my jawbone down. She ran her tongue down my cheek. I had never felt this way before. She then got to my neck and started playing with my Adams Apple with her tongue, and sucking on the skin, causing me to moan. She found the place on my neck where the pulse was. She started biting and sucking on the skin, making me moan louder.

“Dire il mio nome” she ordered

“SPIKE” I moaned out.

“Non il mio vero nome, e più forte” she ordered more fiercely this time.

“NATILA” I moaned louder. I could feel her smile radiating into my neck. Then she bit really hard into my neck. I tried to cry out, but my cries were muffled by her lips coming in contact with mine.

“So che fa male, mi dispiace, ma il dolore andrà via” she whispered into my ear. Tears were running down my cheeks, and she licked them up. She went back to my neck, and I felt blood being drained as I became light headed. She looked up into my eyes. She was worried, but cruel. Her eyes were an icy blue. She took a razor out of her pocket then slit her wrist, putting it up to my mouth.

“Bere ora” she ordered harshly. I begin drinking the blood. She went back to my neck, unable to resist the blood spilling out, and we both drank. The pain was just about unbearable but her being there made it better and easier to go through. I woke up with someone shaking me.

“Wake up Mikey” Gerard said

“What?” I asked as I started getting up as a pain shot through my wrist.

“You were moaning her name over and over again”

“oh”

“and its time to get up, now hurry, Spike cooked” Gerard said as he left the room. I pulled my wrist out from under the sheets, there, there were two small holes, and I felt light headed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ciao amore=hello love

Ciò che stai facendo questo ritardo, cose cattive che potrebbe accadere a un bel ragazzo come te questa tarda notte=What are you doing this late, bad things could happen to an attractive guy like you this late night

Che cosa è sbagliato bambino non vuole fermare=What is wrong baby, does not want to stop

Hai freddo il mio amore=is my love cold

Dire il mio nome=say my name

Non il mio vero nome, e più forte=no my real name, stronger, louder

so che fa male, mi dispiace, ma il dolore andrà via= I know that hurts, I am sorry, but the pain will go away

Bere ora=drink now

i hope you like it, please comment