Moonlight Lovers

Oh No!

MIKEY’S POV

What a dream! I thought to my self. Her voice, the smell, my moans, the feeling, the pain. It was all so real. Was it real? I looked at my wrist as I headed down the hall to the bathroom. Two teeth marks, the size Gerard’s teeth used to be, before he reached the age of 18, and Spike was only 16. I knew it, I knew it, her eyes screamed VAMPIRE. When they changed from there beautiful gems of gold and silver, to that brilliant violet color. My thoughts crept back to the dream. WOW. I loved it, but it terrified me. The force in her voice, the excruciating pain as her fangs plunged into my neck. The feeling was terrible but turned me on none the less. Then I watched in horror as she slit her wrist with a blade, and held the cut to my mouth. I couldn’t refuse her order to drink the blood oozing out of the self inflicted wound. The taste of her blood, I still tasted it. It was bitter but had a wonderful sweetness.

I grabbed a towel and walked into the bathroom, forgetting to knock, and my head was so involved in my thoughts to hear the shower running. When I walked in, the moist heat of the shower hit me, and a beautiful voice was singing in Italian. The silkiness of her voice, and the rolls of her tongue coming out deeply in her singing. My heart melted, and I got hard. Damn it! Her singing stopped, and so did the shower. I forgot she was staying until her uncle’s friend came back from Scotland. The shower curtain opened, and revealed the most beautiful sight my eyes have ever seen. Her skin was smooth and the many scars blended in with her almost white skin. Her hour glass shape glowed from the cold of her skin coming in contact with the heat of the air. In an instant she had a towel wrapped around her body, pure shock on her face. She looked me up and down, then giggled when she reached my lower area. I also looked down and the tent in my pants was very visible. I blushed.

“I… I’m sorry” I stammered.

“È alright” she let out. “Il tuo caldo per me no?”

“What?”

“Mio Dio, you have no idea what I am saying do you?”

“No, wait, what, you speak English?”

“Only a little.”

“Does Gee or my mom know?”

“No”

“Are you gonna tell them?”

“No”

“Why not, I mea….” She placed her finger over my mouth.

“Shhhhh!” She ordered. I obeyed and stayed silent. Just as I was about to speak up Gerard’s voice came through the door.

“Spike, hai visto mikey, ho guardato ovunque, e che cosa tenendo così a lungo?”

“No, e mi ricordo di una ragazza”

Gerard giggled a little.

“Oh yeah mi ricordo” then he walked off.

“you no speak of me knowing little English, ok!” she said with that forceful tone.

“Ok” I agreed. She then pushed herself against me in a hug, and then roughly kissed me. I found myself getting harder, and she seemed to realize this too. She pulled away and left the room with a pleased smirk on her face.

After she was gone, I stripped myself of clothing, and stepped into the warm running water. I let the water rush over me the shower felt really good on my aching “man hood”. After a while I tenderly griped myself and began to stroke it. Starting out slow and then getting faster and harder, moaning her name, until I finally came.
♠ ♠ ♠
È alright=its alright

Il tuo caldo per me no= Your hot for me no

Mio Dio= My God

Spike, hai visto mikey, ho guardato ovunque, e che cosa tenendo così a lungo=Spike have you seen Mikey, i looked everywhere, and what taking so long

No, e mi ricordo di una ragazza=no and remember im a girl

Oh yeah mi ricordo= oh yeah i remember