‹ Prequel: Shot Me Out of The Sky
Status: SLOWLY active.

You're My Kryptonite

Three

I was lying on my back facing the ceiling in Harry's pitch black room when Louis texted me.

We had spent the day catching up, laughing and stuff. Something was going on with Sam and Niall, but none of us knew what was up with that. And Harry whisked me away before I had the chance to ask.

But now, its midnight, and while I am wide awake, Harry is passed out cold.

From Louis: Meet me in the hallway outside the flat. Please.

I slowly got up from the bed, and exited the room. When I opened the apartment door, Louis was standing there with his hands in his pocket.

"Hi.." I said slowly.

"Follow me." He said, and he began to walk down the hall. Confused, I followed.

"Louis, where are we going?" I asked.

"Shh, or we'll get caught." He mumbled as he stopped in front of a door that said "Employees Only". He opened the door and began to walk up some stairs. Where the hell was he taking me?

We made it to another door, and he opened it. Suddenly, we were on the roof.

"The roof, Lou? Really?" I asked. He shrugged.

"I figured it was the only place with privacy so we could talk about.... you know."

"Yeah...."

"So, you're probably wondering why I kissed you.."

"Well.. DUH."

"Okay, well I guess I should explain myself... I've had a crush on you since the day we met you. But, I was dating Eleanor. My feelings kind of developed more as time went by, but I was still in a relationship. By the time I got out of it, Haz had already swooped you up, so I tried to make my feelings go away, but they didn't. So, I figured the day we left was my last chance to do something about it. I know I shouldn't have, but i had to." I looked at him, stunned. He liked me all this time?

"Lou...did you expect me to break up with Harry just because you kissed me?"

"No... I didn't really think the plan through actually... but I have to know something... did you feel anything from the kiss? Be honest, Taylor." I sighed.

"Yes.... but Harry is your best friend and my boyfriend Lou." It was his turn to sigh.

"I know..."

"Lets just keep this between us, alright?" I said. He nodded.

"Alright. Lets get back before Harry wakes up." And so we went back to their flat, and i placed myself back in Harry's bed.

I have a terrible feeling this stuff between Lou and I isn't over, though.
♠ ♠ ♠
Annnd it isn't, I promise :)
THE BOYS WON 3 VMAS. AND THEY PERFORMED ONE THING. AND ELEANOR AND DANIELLE QAS THERE :) I love Eleanor and Danielle. I wish I hadn't broke Lou and Ele up because I love them togehter. Butt, at least this is fictional. :)
And did you see the pictures of Niall and Zayn hanging with Justin Bieber? And Nialler cooking with Justin? SO
sorry this chapter is so short. Its just a filler. Cause I love you all.

Xoxoxxoxo.