‹ Prequel: Shot Me Out of The Sky
Status: SLOWLY active.

You're My Kryptonite

Four

“Sam?” Niall’s quiet voice jolted me awake. Even though we were fighting, we shared a room, he took the couch while I layed by myself in the giant king bed. “Sam? Are you awake?” I rolled over, unsure if I should answer him. I guess I have to.

“Yeah Niall?” My voice cracked a bit and even a deaf person could tell I had cried myself to sleep. I figured my tears were about to flow again.

“Want me to show you the picture I found?” He was illuminated to me by his laptop. He must’ve not slept at all because he didn’t wince when the bright light reached his eyes. I ripped the covers from my body and shuffled over to him, my long t shirt covering anything important while my short shorts blocked anything I could possibly flash. “Here, look.” He spun the laptop to me and there I was, kissing some random guy. However, I could tell it was photoshopped. It wasn’t a hard procedure to make two people look to be kissing.

“Niall. I honestly never kissed anyone that looked like that. My best guess? Either fans hate me for being with you or a guy fan loved me a little too much. You have to believe me, you’re the last thing I ever want to lose.” He sighed and sat still for a moment. Tears started to slowly build and flow from my eyes.

He flipped the laptop back to him, and began typing quickly. “Look.” was all I was told when he finished. ’I love you too. You’re the most beautiful girl. I’m so glad that I never cheated on you after I saw those pictures, something in my heart told me they weren’t real. Olive juice baby. My tears fell faster than before by the time I got to the end of the message. He hadn’t said ‘Olive juice’ to me since before he started to ignore me. Olive juice is our little thing, because I think its so sickly sweet, Harry says so.

“Oh Niall!” The laptop was placed on the table before I collapsed into his arms. “Olive juice more babe.” He kissed the top of my head before he placed his fingers under my chin, bringing my lips up to his. The bliss I had felt made all of my worries melt away. He was mine again.

We fell asleep there on the couch, me on top of him. zayn found us the next morning. “Oi! Wake up ya lovebirds!” I woke up first and when i realized where I was, all I did was snuggle back into his chest. “No no no! Wakey wakey!” Niall groaned under me and tried to sit up.

“Come on love, we have a great day planned.” Groaning, I let him sit up. “Go get ready!” He practically pushed me off him. I did a half sort of stumble/shuffle to the bathroom, ready to start my routine. I was not a morning person.
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy chapter :) They aren't out of the woods yet. I love this story, and you are all lovely :)