Status: Activeeeee!

Famous

Fourteen.

While waiting for our Pizza's to arrive Justin and I decided on a film. We decided we wouldn't start watching it till our pizzas were here otherwise they'd be a distraction.

Suddenly the doorbell rang and I ran over to the little speaker beating Justin. I pushed the button to hear the person downstairs speaking.

'I'm here with the Pizza you ordered.' The man said.

'I'm coming now.' I said, letting go of the button running down the stairs. I opened the door, and took my pizza off the pizza man before paying and heading back upstairs.

'PIZZA TIME!' I shouted, I knew Justin was hiding somewhere I just couldn't be bothered to find him.

I pressed play on the DVD player, snuggled myself in the sofa with blankets, and began to tuck into my pizza.

'Hey! Save me some!' Justin shouted, coming out from behind the other sofa.

'I'm not that greedy, cheeky monkey.' I said, poking Justin.

I offered the pizza box to Justin, and he took a slice before eating it. We didn't speak much for the rest of the film, we were to busy munching on pizza. As the film was coming to an end, my eyes were really heavy and I was finding it hard to stay awake.

'I'm going to bed now Justin, if I wasn't so tired I would have stayed with you obviously, but I need my bed. Goodnight J.' I said getting up from the sofa.

'Whoa there girl, you're seriously shattered! Want me to take you up?' Justin suggested.

'I'm alright Justin, I'm way to heavy for you anyway. I'll try not to fall up the stairs, so if you hear a loud bang you know where to come looking for me.' I replied, smiling a little.

'Knowing you Lauren you'll fall so I'm coming to carry you. I bet your not heavy and I want to anyway so tough.' Justin said helping me up before picking me up and heading to the stairs. ‘So J ey? My new nickname?’

‘Yeah, if that’s okay?’ I said, willing my eyes to stay open.

‘Yeah, it’s cute.’ Justin replied smiling.

The next thing I knew my alarm was going off and I was tucked up in bed. I rolled over rubbing my eyes to turn my phone off to see Justin stirring as my alarm was waking him up to.

'Good morning Lauren.' Justin said, sleepily.

'Well hello there.' I replied smiling, pushing a piece of hair out of Justin's face. 'How did I get in here last night?'

'I carried you silly, you were shattered and ended up falling asleep when I was carrying you. You were in your pyjamas anyway so I brought you in here and tucked you up. I set your alarm, and I obviously crashed out too.' Justin explained.

I smiled. My best friend was seriously amazing.

'Your amazing, you know that don't you?' I said, sitting up and smiling at Justin again.

'Why am I?' Justin replied, sitting up too.

'Cause you brought me up in here when I was tired, set my alarm, tucked me in, your just amazing, and I'm seriously lucky to have you.' I said.

I saw Justin's smile getting wider.
'Your cute, especially when you sleep' Justin said, winking.

'Oi you, shush that was my moment to talk about how fabulous you are.' I replied, trying to sound like a baby.

I crossed my arms to add to my acting, a long with pulling a puppy face. Justin just laughed at me. I grabbed a pillow from behind me and hit Justin with it, then quickly jumped out of bed before Justin got me back.

'I've got to start getting ready now, so no games.' I said, trying to prevent Justin from attacking with a pillow.

'Not fair.' Justin said childishly, joking.

I power walked over to my wardrobe pulling out a pair of dark blue Jeggings, white flats, a white vest, and a white cardigan, a long with the underwear essentials. As Justin was playing around on my phone, probably hacking my Facebook, Instagram or twitter, I grabbed his phone from my bedside table. Justin being so absorbed in my phone didn't notice, so I tapped in his password as he was no good at hiding it, and set up a music play list for while I was in the shower. Although I put my music loud so I could hear it over the running water, I heard a faint voice, which was obviously Justin's saying: 'Hey, where's my phone gone?'
I giggled quietly in the shower, finished up and dried off so I could start on my make up when I was dressed. I turned the music down, and tucked Justin's phone down my bra, just to be awkward. When I opened the door I saw Justin still searching everywhere for his phone. Again I laughed quietly, and turned to my mirror to sort my hair and make up out.

'Lauren, have you seen my phone anywhere? I put it down there last night and I haven't seen it since.' Justin said, pointing to the bedside table.

'You mean this?' I said, pulling it out of my bra.

'Hey! Has that been where I think it's been?' Justin asked.

'If your thinking about where I'm thinking then yes it has.' I replied, smiling slightly.

Justin rolled his eyes jokingly. 'I still want it back.'

I laughed a little, before Justin took his phone off me, and put mine in its place. Justin then sat himself back down on the bed and started playing some weird game as he was pulling his concentration face. I smiled before taking a sneaky picture of him. He finished up his game pretty quick though as Justin said: 'I'm going to get ready, be back in five.'

Once I had dried my hair, and straightened it, although my hair was quite naturally straight anyway, I began coating my lashes in mascara and applied some foundation. Finally completing my make up, I grabbed my bag throwing in my phone, sunglasses and earphones. As I was about to open the door, Justin opened it dressed casually, however looking rather fine I must say.

'That was good timing, I'm off now though Justin.' I said.

'I'm coming with you.' Justin said. 'When I had your phone this morning, Scoot text you asking you to wake me up as I've got some interviews to about My World at the same place as you.' Justin said smiling.

'So I'm stuck with you all day?' I said, smiling.

'Yeah, sorry.' Justin replied winking.

'Come on let's go.' I said, linking arms with Justin before heading to our car.

'Please welcome the incredible Justin Bieber and Lauren Mancell!' Claire said.

She was our interviewer for this radio station.

'Thank you, it's a pleasure to be here Claire.' Justin said.

You could tell Justin had been doing this longer than I had. Everyone was looking at me to say something.

'Yeah, what Justin said.' I replied, sounding happy, as I knew that sentence could be taken two ways.

Justin smiled at me, so I knew that he didn't think I was angry with him.

'So Justin I heard My World 2.0 comes out in just under three weeks, I bet you can't wait after the response you got from the first My World.' Claire said.

'Yeah, I mean I was excited for the first My World, and obviously a bit nervous as I didn't know what people would think about my music, but now releasing the second one I don't feel so nervous, so fingers crossed they love the album, and my collaboration with this amazing young lady here.' Justin said looking over to me. 'And obviously Ludacris too.'

I blushed a little.

'So then Lauren you've done a collaboration with the one and only Justin Bieber, how do you feel?' She asked.

'Incredible. I mean I've only really started off in this career, and Justin was such an inspiration to me before I got signed. So to even be signed to the same record company as Justin still makes me speechless, and then the fact that I got the chance to do my first collaboration with my idol, I can't even describe.' I replied, going on a rant, though I hope Justin understood how much he meant to me, and what he'd done for me to get into this career path.

'Aww, so Justin means a huge amount to you?' Claire asked.

'Of course.' I replied, smiling at Justin.

'I also heard that Fight for this love is released a bit later on today?' Claire said.

'It is indeed, the video drops within the next two weeks.' I said, getting excited.

Messing around with Justin this morning made me forget about the single completely.

'Note to self, tweet about it later!'

'I can tell you now, I've heard it and boy is it incredible.' Justin said jumping in.

'I can't wait!' Claire said. 'So now we have some callers on the line wanting to ask you questions. Here's question number one from Louise.'

'Hey, my questions for Justin! When can we preorder your album?' Louise said.

'Well Louise, you'll be pleased to know that you can preorder My World 2.0 anytime between now and the release date.' Justin replied.

'Caller number two is Georgia.'

'Hey Justin and Lauren! My question is who's winning in the six pack competition?' Georgia said.
I looked at Justin and he nodded. I knew he would enjoy this.

'Well Georgia, I would love to say it was me, but somebody already had a head start so is a cheater really.' I looked over at Justin. 'But I do have to say, as much as I'm going to hate this but Justin is.'

'Yeah man!' Justin said, impersonating Usher.

'Our final question is from Ashley.'

'Would you two ever date each other?' She mumbled down the phone.

There was an Awkward silence, before Justin said: 'Of course there is a chance, Lauren's my best friend and I love her to bits anyway, who knows what could happen in the future.' Justin replied, winking at me.

Wait, was Justin hinting something at me?
♠ ♠ ♠
So I thought i'd update during my break from revision! Got 3 exams in the next 3 days :(

Subscribe, Comment & Recommend pretty please? ;)

LaurenBieber2010 xxxx